Are You The One For Me? (8)

Are You The One For Me? (8)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

But, I couldn't help feeling weird about all this. Eric liked Callista and I think she liked him back, so why do I feel this way?

"
DYLAN'S POV:

I told Eric the truth about how Callista felt about me and he seemed really shocked. I could tell he liked her a lot and I felt bad for telling him about this, but he had a right to know about it.

"I'm not so sure if she still likes me though, she probably doesn't." I assured him.

Eric walked away after that, saying nothing. Even at lunch, he didn't say a word. He looked around for Callista, but she wasn't there. I wondered where she could be and I'm pretty sure Eric did too.

But, I saw them again today after school was over. Eric was hugging Callista and I knew they were friends again.

'Well, alls well that ends well.' I thought to myself.

But, I couldn't help feeling weird about all this. Eric liked Callista and I think she liked him back, so why do I feel this way? It's not like I like Callista or anything, so what's this awkward feeling I'm getting? I couldn't figure it out or understand it at all.

AFTER SCHOOL:

Eric and I were about to walk home with Dave and the others, but I couldn't help notice that Eric was looking really anxious about something.

"Hey, Eric, you comin' or what?" I asked him.

I was eager to get home, before it started raining.

"Yeah, yeah, I just..." Eric trailed off, staring off into the distance.

Walking our way was Callista and Mahruk - who finally left me alone now. As soon as Eric spotted them, his eyes lit up and he raced over to her.

"Hey, Callista!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, Eric. What's up?" Callista replied, giving him a smile.

"Um, Callista, I-I wanna talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

Eric looked nervous about something. I've never seen him like this before. What was up with him?

"I actually wanted to give you something," he continued. "Something that I've wanted to give to you, since I first saw you."

"What?" Callista asked curiously.

I heard the sky grumbling, great it was gonna start raining and Eric wasn't done with Callista yet. Like seriously, what is so important that he can't wait until Monday? 

I soon found out.

"This."

Eric walked forward and wrapped his arm around Callista's waist. I could feel that strange feeling arise in my chest again and it got even worse when I saw what it was that Eric had for Callista. It was a kiss. I stared at it the whole time, not even caring that I was getting soaked in the rain. But, what bothered me the most, was when she wrapped her arms around his neck.

When Eric pulled away, I noticed he looked giddy with pleasure and I could tell Callista was just as happy.

"I'll, uh, see you Monday then." he stammered.

"Yeah." she replied quietly.

The smile on her face didn't disappear, even as Eric walked away. I felt mad for some odd reason and I was mad at myself for that reason. What was the matter with me?!


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Heyy, I'm back with another ch. & I rlly hope u guyz rlly liked it!
btw the kissing thing didnt happen on the same dayy they made up, it waz on a diff. dayy. just wanted 2 clear that up. XD
<3 <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

169 Views
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing