Are You The One For Me? (9)

Are You The One For Me? (9)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

"Callista Ashley Brown, will you go out with me?" Eric asked, as if he wanted to get married to me.

"
I was so extremely happy on Friday afternoon! Eric liked me and it seemed so unnatural that he would, but he did! After he kissed me and left, I felt myself go crazy, but Mahruk managed to calm me down. I finally got my first kiss and that too in the rain! Now I know why they say that kissing in the rain is so romantic, because it totally is.

"Hey, I told you he likes you." she said.

"I know, thank you so much!" I cried, grabbing her into a hug.

"Why are you thanking me?"

I really didn't know why, but I felt like the happiest person ever. I couldn't wait till the weekend was over and I felt so restless over Saturday and Sunday. Usually I can't wait until the weekend starts, but now I can't wait till it ends! Finally it was Monday morning, but I couldn't get up due to the lack of sleep I got on Sunday, plus the hyperness I had inside of me from the pack of RedBull I had before going to sleep.

When I was out of class and going to lunch, I spotted Eric walking alone and I rushed over to "accidentally" meet up with him.

"Hey, Callista." he said.

"Hey, Eric." I replied dreamily.

"Listen, Callista, um, on Friday I kissed you, because I really like you a lot. But, I totally get it if you don't feel the same way for me."

I stared at him in wonder and then realized that he was waiting for me to say something.

"Oh, I-I..." I struggled to find the perfect words to explain my feelings for him, but I couldn't seem to find any.

"Look, Callista likes you, you like her, just ask her out already!" Mahruk cut in.

Eric smiled at me and I could feel my whole face turning red.

"Callista Ashley Brown, will you go out with me?" Eric asked, as if he wanted to get married to me.

I opened up my mouth, but the only thing that came out was air.

"She means yes." Mahruk answered for me.

Eric grinned wider and then grabbed me into a hug. I was so happy, that I almost started crying tears of joy. I hugged Eric back and he stroked my hair softly.

DYLAN'S POV:

I heard Eric and Callista are going out now and I know I should be happy for Eric, but I didn't. It felt wrong, their new relationship felt wrong, but I have no clue as to why. I had a feeling that whatever this strange feeling was wasn't leaving anytime soon and that it was only going to get worser.


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Sry this ch. waz short, but the next ch. will b longer!
Promise! XD
Hope u guyz liked it though.
<3 <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 18, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5