Are You The One For Me? (7)

Are You The One For Me? (7)

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

"Eric, the reason why I'm avoiding you isn't because of you! It's because of..."

"
I didn't get to meet Eric again until dismissal time. I was looking around for him, but failed to find him. I asked Mahruk if she's seen him around or not, she hasn't. I didn't dare ask Dylan though. I've never even spoken one word to him and I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.

There was so much wind today and it was blowing all my hair around that I didn't notice what was in front of me and I tripped, sending my binder to the ground and all my papers flying. I hurried to get all my papers together, but it was too hard and I soon gave up.

'Oh well, they weren't that important.' I thought to myself.

I picked up the papers that I had managed to grab and then noticed another hand helping me. I first thought it was Mahruk, but when I looked up I saw Eric.

"Eric! I.." my voice trailed off.

Eric didn't even look at me, he just continued picking up my stuff for me. He handed me my binder, then turned to leave. But, I quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Eric, please listen to me!" I begged him.

"Why should I?" he asked.

"Eric, the reason why I'm avoiding you isn't because of you! It's because of..."

I wondered if telling Eric about my past feelings for Dylan  would affect my friendship with Eric or not.

"Because of?" Eric pressed.

"Look, when I was younger, I had a huge crush on Dylan, but I don't anymore. I just can't really seem him though, because he-he probably hates me now and I'm afraid he won't like the fact that we're friends now. So, that's why I stayed away from you. You didn't do anything." I blurted out.

I waited to hear what Eric would say next, but he didn't say a word. His face broke out into a smile and he grabbed me into a hug. I was speechless, I mean, has something happened to him? Did he hear me wrong? Like, what up?

"I'm glad you told me the truth, Callista." he said.

"Wait, why are you so happy about that?" I asked, pulled away from him.

"I already knew."

"Wait, how?"

"Dylan told me."

"What?!"

I saw Dylan walking past us, his eyes were glued to me. I looked back for a second, then looked down and looked back up through my eyelashes. Eric pulled me into another hug, but I couldn't seem to stop looking at Dylan.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." Eric whispered in my ear.

"It's alright. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I replied.

Eric pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"Hey, if you ever need to tell me anything, just tell me, alright?"

I nodded my head. And from that day on, Eric and I have been friends and nothing can stop us from being together. Eric was always there for me when I needed help on something, either with advice or homework help. But, I couldn't help feel like being more than just friends. I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't feel the same way about me though. Or
does he?


© 2011 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Yea, i noe rlly short ch.
sry.
next ch.'ll b up soon, promise! XD
<3 <3 <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on July 15, 2011


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Heyy, to whoever is reading my profile right now! Before you continue on, I would just like you to know something important about me and my stories. I am an amateur writer, which means I'm not a profe.. more..

Writing