Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

"Cowards! Show yourselves!" I yelled as I felt the vehicle I was forced into stopped.

"Always the impatient one" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Drake" I spat.

"Congradulations you won the guessing game! Your prize is me taking off your blind fold." Once I could see, I found out they had transferred me to their "clubhouse."

"I hate you"

"Hate is such a strong word, you can hate me after I force you to train my recruits"

"You can't force me to do anything I don't want to do"

"Of course I can, I just put you in a caged fighting area with another fighter who'll fight you until you respond" I remained silent throughout the rest of the day when sleep finally overtook me.

"Wakey wakey" Drake said waving food in my face. "Come on you have to eat or you'll get weak"

I glared long and hard at him.

"Silent treatment? Fine, but it won't get you very far"

I wonder how I'm going to get out of-ahah!

"So how's the younger siblings? Do you miss them? Do they miss you? Are they looking for you?"

"Shut up!"

"Your wish is my command" he said sarcastically and strode out the room with the food. My arms wre bound behind me but my feet were free. I stretched my arm to reach into my boot and grabbed my emergency knife. I grabbed my knife and concealed it with my body.

"Here's your food" the stranger that helped kinap me said while flinging the food at me which bounced against the wall and landed across the room. I awkwardly shifted my hands to cut the rope. It wouldn't take long because the rope was old and feeble.

Drake came back to taunt me when I finally cut through the ropes. "Eat a buscuit, it's good" he said crouching over me and pressing the buscuit to my mouth. I was tempted to eat it and bite his fingers in doing so but I was too dehydrated to think straight.

"Or do you want this?" he said replacing the buscuit with a glass of water. I restrained myslef from revealing that I broke through the ropes and whined and appeared to struggle with my binds to get to the glass. He pressed it to my parched lips and I greedily drank it.

"Are you prepared to assist me willingly or shall I use force?"

"How about neither?" I said and tripped him with my feet. I got up and ran. I was almost to the exit when someone ran into me.

"Funny how this rescue attempt worked out, huh?" Ryan asked while dragging me to my feet.

"What are you doing here?"

"No thank you hug or kiss?" he asked while dragging me out the door and to an abandoned alley a couple blocks away from Drake's territory.

"You didn't rescue me, I worked hard to get myself out of there"

"Yeah, I can see" he said raising my wrists to eye level.

"Stop touching me" I said yanking my wrists away.

"Why? Did you feel butterflies, an electric shock?"

"You're so full of yourself"

He backed me into a wall, "Only because you keep kicking me down"

"Because I told you not to make a pass at me"

"No, you said you'd make me regret it"

"So I should've clarified that I'm out of the dating race"

"No you're not" he said moving his face closer to mine.

"Yes I am" I said putting my hands on his chest to push him away. "I don't know about you but I'm going home"

When we lowered ourselves into the tunnel, we were chased into the living area where three out of ten recruits were dead. I grabbed Silvia and ducked behind the sideways standing metal door with Robert and Pete.

I had my knife and killed the idiot tyring to hit my sister and took his gun. There were at least twelve men still standing on Drake's side while we held seven. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ryan jack a gun also. Mine ran out of bullets so I decided to get my sword that Drake left lying on the other side of the room.

Drake beat me there, "Are you forgetting something?"

"No, I see it right there"

One of the strongest guys I recruited, Luke, tackled Drake while the one female on Drake's side leaped at me. I spun around and stabbed her in the heart with the knife in my hand. Drake's right hand man who helped kidnap me had a gun positioned to penetrate Robert's skull with a bullet. Ryan shot him dead and a guy directly in front of me aimed at Ryan.

Oh no you don't. I jumped on the dude and punctured his skin wherever I could hit. I got up and felt an agonizing pain run through my stomach. I looked down and saw my sword sticking out of me.

"What the h*ll did you do that for?" Drake screamed at his partner in crime. He backed me up and layed me down sideways. "If you survive this, I'll be back and you better have my parent's swords or you'll regret it" Then he got up and stabbed the stranger who stabbed me, and left with the remaining four men he had left.

Ryan was on me the moment I blinked. I was coughing and blood was everywhere. He picked me up and the next thing I knew, I was in the infirmary and my vision was getting blurry.

My eyes slowly opened and I felt a nerve racking pain in my stomach, then I felt pressure on my lips and heard talking, "Thank god your okay, don't scare me like that, I love you" Ryan said while kissing me all over my face. The first faces I saw witnessing this will haunt me forever.

Silvia and Robert were right there watching Ryan with shocked faces. I guess they was wondering why he wasn't dead yet.

I groaned, "I hurt"

"Sh, it'll be okay," Ryan said in my hair, "You have to rest for a few days"

"A few days my butt, get off of me" I rose and instantly regretted it. "What did ya'll do to me?"

"We had to pump you with drugs before we did the operation"

"Why?"

"You were gripping the bed and on the verge of screaming, we were only trying to help" robert explained.

"No, no, no, you have to stay in bed, the stitches haven't dried yet" Silvia said helping me lay back down.

"Why don't you go start the training, and take him with you" Silvia said to Robert, motioning to Ryan. They left without a word, leaving Silvia and I alone. Oh joy.

"First things first, what happened to the 'no dating' rule?"



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Sticks and Stones* may break my bones, but anything you say will only fuel my lungs! (Sarcasm by Get Scared) <--------Awesome song by the way ;D
*Pun intended ;D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love Sky's ethos, and Ryan's persistance:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love Ryan... he's just amazing amazing.. and I can feel Skylar's irritation.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing