Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

I entered the lunchroom prepared to burn Ryan like the dog he was, but he was already standing on my table. "Finally, our leader is here and I can share my announcement" he said.

"What's going on?" I asked Shawn.

"I don't know but he seemed pretty PO'ed last night"

"Our leader says she doesn't want to see my face again because I called out Drake for who he really is" he said spitting out Drake's name.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked him.

"I'm doing as you command"

I stepped up on the table and stared him down, "And what would that be?"

"Leaving" he said as if he expected me to throw myself at him and plead with him not to go.

"Good ridence" I said and started to step down just as he grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I want to do one thing before I leave"

I rolled my eyes, "And what might that be? Make a fool of yourself in front of everyone?"

"No, I wanna confess my love for you unlike a certain someone we all know and used to hate together"

"Not this crap again" I sighed.

"Aw" I heard Silvia coo.

"Your such a BA. I've never met a girl like you before. All the other girls are so preppy and snotty with a ten foot pole stuck up their butts, and you're just you. You speak your mind and don't care what other people think. And I also love a girl who can kick my butt, it's challenging"

"Now all you have to do is tell that to a girl who cares"

"I tried"

A blast came from the side of the wall. "Mom? Dad?" Drake said.

"Drake? We thought you were dead!" his mother shrieked.

"Looks like we're here to finish your job" his dad said tightly and aimed his gun at me.

"Wait!" Drake shouted. "Why are you here to kill them? It was my idea"

"We thought we lost one son to this she-devil, and we thought we just lost another" his mom said tightly as Drake's dad pulled the trigger.

"No!" Drake said and shoved me into Ryan.

"Drake!" I yelled as he collapsed on the table. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I pick up his limp body into my arms. Oh god, his head, so much blood.

"-And this is for my parents" I vaguely heard Robert say as he and Silvia killed Drake's parents.

Drake smiled then his eyes lost the life that he just recently renewed. "Drake" I said shaking him. "Drake, wake up"

"Skylar" Ryan said as he gently touched my arm.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" I shouted. This can't be happening again. It's supposed to be alright now.

"Skylar come on, you're hurt!" Ryan said as he picked me up.

"Don't touch me! Drake! Drake!" I shouted hysterically. I can't believe it. My best friend is dead.



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
It's short, I know. I'm not even going to think it's longer than a page. On paper, it's 2 pages, and I kept everything on that page, and added a few lines of dialouge, but I sincerely doubt that it's longer than a page. :/ Oh yeah, 3 chapters left!(: I think... Dx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short but unexspecting... Cant beileve Drake's parents just showed up like that..pfft! They did the exact thing they came there for avegence for..serves them right.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2011
Last Updated on July 10, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing