Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

Chapter 9

"Shouldn't we get a say in it?" Silvia asked while I was directing Drake's eight men into empty rooms.

"No, you'll get over it"

"But what if he's lying? What then?"

"Get the h-"

"Skylar, listen to yourself"

"I did, and my decision is final"

Ryan escorted Drake to us. "We're out of rooms" Ryan smiled.

"So are we" Silvia said.

"Oh well, I guess you have to go" Ryan said pushing Drake backwards.

"Hold on," I said, "Everyone to the cafeteria, I have an announcement to make"

When everyone was herded into the cafeteria, I climbed on a table. "If you don't want to continue working here, feel free to leave" No one moved. "Okay, does anyone know where I can find an extra bed?"

"There's an extra one in the basement" Shawn said.

"Okay you" I said pointing to him, "And you," I pointed to Pete, "Follow me"

Shawn and I were carrying one end, and Pete was carrying the other. "Okay and stop" I said as I opened the door to my room.

"You're seriously going to let him bunk with you?" Shawn asked.

"I'm the only one without a roommate" I said backing the bed into the room.

"Where to?" Pete asked.

"Back wall" I grunted.

"At least you're staying far away from him."

"Please, I don't want Silvia chastising me for nothing" I said as I collapsed on my bed.

"Why don't you and Silvia bunk, and Drake and Rob bunk?"

"Because I don't fully trust him"

"Ah, there's our Skylar" Pete cheered.

"Ryan's going to kill you" Shawn smirked.

"I could honestly care less about what he thinks" As if summoned, Ryan walked into the room.

"No" he said.

"Excuse you?" I gaped.

"There is no way he is bunking with you"

"You have no say"

Drake walked in, "Am I interrupting something?"

"No, they're leaving" I said. Pete and Shawn left on their own accord, but I had to push Ryan out. "Stupid boys" I muttered.

"What was that?" Drake asked.

"You heard me. That's your side of the room, and this is mine. Just because you're living with us, doesn't mean you can ignore the rules"

"What rules?"

"The rules of my room"

"And what are those?"

"You stay on your half, and I stay on mine. You stay out of my stuff, and I'll stay out of yours. It's as simple as that"

"Glad that's cleared up"

"Come on, it's time to eat"

After dinner, Drake, his best man, me, and my best man- which unfortunately was Ryan- headed to the training room. "Okay, first our team mates will fight, and then we'll fight" I said as I set the timer for three minutes. Ryan and Josh got into position. "Begin" I said as I started the timer. Not long, Ryan had Josh pinned to the floor.

"Your turn" he said as he took the timer from me.

"O-kay" I said getting into position.

"Begin" he said.

Drake grabbed my arms, but I dodged from his grasp. I roundhouse kicked him, and he staggered. I took the advantage of his daze, and threw myself using all my weight to knock him to the floor, and pinned his shoulders.

"Our first fight that someone won since the school incident" he said as I helped him up.

"Gag" Ryan said.

"Shut up" Drake growled back.

"Make me" Ryan said.

"Okay" I said as I flipped him onto the floor. "Buh bye" I said as I started to my room. Of course Drake was right behind me, so when we got there, I turned off the light and crawled into bed while he did the same. I hate Ryan! I pulled the covers over my head and tried to forget all about him.



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Forgive me for not updating for 10 forevers, though I doubt anyone pays this story, or anything I write for that matter, any mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, love your author's note! I'm loving the story so far :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Dude... we have a problem... There aren't anymore chapters up yet :O Right more... like soon. I'm in love with this. It's just awesome.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 9, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing