Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

I don't know why, but I think the universe hates me. First, Ryan totally punched Drake. Accident my butt. Secondly, Drake punched back so now I'm treating both of their noses in the infirmary while they toss insults at each other like little three year olds.

"You're a wuss who lost to a girl" Ryan said. I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Well you're just jealous that she chose me even though we've been trying to kill each other for years"

"What? You slap me, but you won't slap him?" Ryan exploded.

"Yup"

"Why?"

"You're a sexist jerk" I said throwing away the pile of bloody guaze. "You also might want to get your nose checked, you had one heck of a gusher"

"No I'm not, and blood makes a man seem tougher, so it's all good with me"

I rolled my eyes. Men.

"Yes you are" Drake said as he escorted me out of the infirmary, "A sexist jerk, that is"

"You want another bloody nose, f*g?" Ryan asked.

"Did you just call him a cigarette?" I turned to give him my best 'Are you retarded' face.

"No, I called him a homosexual"

"Then use the term homosexual, geez"

"Violating the no relationship status again, huh?" Silvia joked as she walked past us.

"It's not like you haven't" Drake retorted.

"Yeah, but she's got two guys fighting over her. Way hot."

I rolled my eyes, "More like, way annoying" I mumbled.

"It's not much of a fight" Drake laughed.

"Aha! So you are trying to get in her pants!" Ryan shouted.

"I think you should consider Ryan" Siliva said looking really grossed out at his outburst.

"Are you kidding me? He's annoying and a total narcissist. If I wanted to hang around someone who only talked about themselves all the time and how crap ain't fair, I'd go talk to Robert"

"But, he's made for you"

"I concur" Robert said standing beside Silvia, "And I take major offense to that statement"

"I'd watch what you say if I were you" I said.

He turned red from shame and left as suddenly as he walked up.

"You seriously need to forget that" Silvia said.

"I know you love me, but you're so caught up in trying to prove me wrong that you don't see it" Ryan said as he deliberately bumped into Drake.

"Do you even hear yourself speak? How did you come to that conclusion?" I asked in exasperation.

He turned around, "You saved me"

"What?"

"You killed the guy who was about to shoot me, that's gotta count for something. Especially since you said that you weren't accountable for my life and that I need to be able to fend for myself"

"Well, um, you saved Robert, so I thought I owed you"

"So let me get this straight, you saved me because I saved your brother?"

"Mmhmm"

"Well, if I had known you felt obligated to pay me back then maybe you would be all over me instead of kill everyone I know over here" he said looking at Drake.

"Ryan-"

"Did you ever realize that I was saving Robert from the guys who worked for the guy whose tongue you like to play with?" he asked. I was speechless and angry with myself.

"Did you ever realize how annoying you are?" I asked as I walked in the direction of my room. That wasn't a good comeback. His words affected me and he knows it. I hate him.

Hey, I'm sorry" Drake said after knocking on the door.

"Don't be, he's right, well except for the whole playing with your tongue thing"

"I don't think I'm going to be welcomed by him"

"Who cares? He's just jealous"

"Why?"

"I don't know, he has this stupid crush on me and always makes accusations about us"

"Well, let's make his accusations true. That'll give him something to think about"

I looked up at him, "Evil, I like it" I smirked.

"Yeah, well hunting down the good guys kinda helps with that sort of thing"

"We need to prove that you're here for the right reasons"

"Yeah, but that's a problem for another day"

"Night Drake"

"Good night Sky"



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Sticks and Stones is ending soon :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ending soon? Keep writing it sure is great, love the offbeat nature and snide remarks in the dialogue, and the fact that cold hard assassins still have feelings, as in 2 guys lusting after her!

Posted 12 Years Ago


NOOOOO please dont end this! I freaking love this! it has so man twist and turns! Im in absolute love with this storY btw wheres chapter ten or did you just have a typo :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..