Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Jennika has a short attention span :P

"I don't have to explain myself to you" I said as Silvia sat down in the chair beside me.

"Last time I checked you were in the hospital bed and I wasn't"

"Well, it's not like I told him to do it, in fact I threatened him, remember?"

"Then what were you going to do about it?"

"At first I was going to switch him with Pete, but then I thought better of it and was going to kick him out, kill him, or let Robert train him"

"So you don't love him?"

"No, I don't"

"You should tell him"

"What do you think I've been doing?"

"Where are the swords?"

"You can't honestly think I'm going to let him have them" I exclaimed.

"He said he'd be back, and I think he will kill you"

"If he kills me, then he won't find it because I haven't told a soul where they are" That's the one thing that's been bothering me. He didn't stab me, his second in command did, then he killed him. He usually doesn't give a flying fudge.

"Why don't you tell me?"

"Because he stole my sword first, I'm not giving his parents' back until mine is returned" Because he'll come after you too, duh.

"You're so stubborn" she said as she got up and left.

"Don't I know it" I muttered.

"Don't you know what?" Ryan asked as he took Silvia's seat.

"Go. Away." I said as I rolled over with my back facing him.

"Oh come on, don't be like that"

I put my pillow over my head and wished my fluttering heart would stop and the butterflies to fly far, far away.

"Hey, I'm sorry" he said and turned me over which made me mad.

"Why are you sorry? It was my fault and now not only mine, but my brother and sister's lives are on the line plus I'm the one who's sword he stole which he didn't say he would bring, trade, or whatever, and-"

"It'll be okay, I'm here for you, I'll help you"

"And you waltz in here like a big macho man and try to take charge when it's my responsibility"

"It doesn't have to-"

"Yes, it does, I promised" I then did something I've never done before, cried. He held me close despite my struggling to get out of his grip. Finally I just gave up and let him win.

I woke up some time after feeling slightly better. Ryan was still sitting in the chair, leaning on the bed which he was using as a pillow. I threw the covers back and swung my legs over the side. I regretted it instantly because I was momentarily dizzy. I went to the bathroom and changed from my dirty clothes to the clean clothes that were at the foot of the bed.

"Skylar?"

I stiffened, why won't he leave me alone?

"Skylar, where are you?"

I locked the door and sat on the toilet. He banged on the door, and then I saw the door handle jiggle.

"Skylar, don't make me break down the door"

I leaned over the tub and turned the water on.

"Skylar wait. Skylar"

I flinched as the door was lowered to the floor, and Ryan walked in. "If I wanted you to come in, I'd have invited you"

"No you wouldn't"

"You don't know that"

"Fair enough"

"How did you know I wasn't stripping to get in the tub?"

"I didn't, if you weren't then I could talk to you without distraction, and if you were, well that'd be a welcomed distraction"

"You're such a guy" I said as I slinked past him.

He caught my arm, "You know you like it"

"Actually I don't, and I don't like you touching, talking, and flirting with me"

"Way to boost my self-esteem Skye"

"Don't call me Skye"

"What did you and your sister talk about?" Ryan asked as his smile faltered.

"About how much I hate you"

"You don't hate me"

I fixed him with my best glare, "You wouldn't know, and I say I do"

"Well you know what I say?"

"I don't care"

"I say you're just a little girl who thinks she's tough but she's not. She keeps her brother and sister from dating to make her feel better because she likes to control them and make them feel miserable and lonely, just like you"

"Well if that's how you feel.."

"Apparently is is"

I could feel an extra coat of stone and ice cover my heart. "Then maybe I should just take on Drake myself and save my brother and sister misery, and they can live a normal happy life" I said and strode out the room. I paused at the doorway, "Stop me and I will personally see to it that you will experience unimaginable pain"

"So you won't kill me?"

I could almost picture that smirk on his mouth that I was about to crush. "Death is too good for you"



© 2011 Jennika has a short attention span :P


Author's Note

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Last update on this story for awhile. I think I broke a record or something, phew *wipes off invisible sweat* Haha, sooooooo get antsy if you're actually reading this, because I don't expect another upload for another month. I have big plans instore for the Cafe >:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahaha I love iet Sky xD Poor Ryan lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hurry up and write more chick!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011


Author

Jennika has a short attention span :P
Jennika has a short attention span :P

Boringsville, AR



About
Blah blah blah. :P I am no one but MYSELF. var wp_user="Jennika";var wp_size=1; Facebook page!(: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1219060186#!/pages/The-Nerd-Herd-D/112234605461716 M.. more..

Writing