Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Mary

Chapter 5

 

 

Aaron then reached into his coat pocket and showed the girls a rock the size of a golf ball. They just starred both thinking that this guy was completely crazy. Chloe grumbled but Arnina watched not really expecting anything to happen. He starred intently at it with his eyes, as if willing it to do something. But then the strangest thing started to happen, it moved.

 

A little at first but in a minute the rock was flying across the room. Arnina and Chloe were in complete shock. They just starred at the floating rock trying to rationalize its very existence. But they came up with nothing, and when he hovered the rock only inches from their faces did they get an even bigger surprise. Aaron focused all his energy and molded the rock into a star. When he did this Chloe let out a gasp and Arnina almost laughed at the very sight of a star shaped rock.

 

        Only when the rock was safely back in Aaron’s hand did the girls say anything. Almost at once they started shouting; they threw questions at him and insults. But neither of them could quite grasp what they had just seen.

 

        “Girls! Calm down you will alert the guards. What I just did was a small example of my power to control earth. We Lunarians can control elemental things, like earth, fire, water, ice, and air. But it all really matters on the person. Like both of you are going to be very powerful, you shine very brightly.

 

        “What do you mean, we are not Lunarians! Like we said you have the wrong girls! We can’t be some lost race of people. For one, we have no powers, two, no one in our families have said a thing about being some magical race.” Arnina gushed, with Chloe agreeing in the background.

 

        “You are, how do you think the Gallumph, found and tracked you? They are beings of the supernatural too, and they can see what normal humans cannot. Like the glow you give off, it is because you are Lunarian. And the reason no one in your family is Lunarian is that it is all about genetics. It takes a rare genetic combination to create one of us, especially now that there are so few of us. Plus anyone who could have been one was probably captured, if not by Smith then someone else. We are a valuable species.” He said, not completely sure he was getting through to them.

 

        “Well, I for one don’t believe you! It is just too fantastic of an idea; I need proof that I am what you say. And you could just be the only freak around here; I don’t know why you have to drag us into it!” Chloe exclaimed.

 

“So, a Gallumph, is the thing they call Kelsler? Well I don’t know about me being part of this but I do see there are things in this world that I never knew existed. But I am listening, so if there is a way to get out of here can you tell us?” reasoned Arnina.

 

        “You believe him! You are all crazy; I just want to go home. So, yeah is there a way out?” added Chloe.

 

        “As of right now, we are stuck here. But there are a lot of us here, so we are working on it. But there are obstacles that both of you couldn’t imagine. Like the high security, the sheer number of guards, and the force field that keeps Lunarians in. I will help you as best as I can and I hope in time you will see that I only have your best interests in mind. But whatever you do don’t trust Smith or anybody that works for him. They are very evil people; I have to go before the wake up call. See you two later!”

 

        He quietly left the room locking the door back behind him. He raced back to his room only making it by a few minutes. His roommate Jesse gave him a disapproving look. But he understood the duties of the “leader”. There could only be one person strong enough to lead a bunch of captive teenagers. Meanwhile the girls argued relentlessly and where more confused than before.



© 2010 Mary


Author's Note

Mary
please tell me what you think!!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another strong chapter. The story is unfolding now. The girls see more reason and purpose for their captive. I would buy this book. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


9th paragraph 6th line you put Chloe and order her to do the same when you should have put ordered

Posted 14 Years Ago


5th paragraph 6th line you put "Arnina them" when it should be arnina then

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very interesting!

Posted 14 Years Ago


hahahaha, i like it. the cliff hangers in every chapter are killing me!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow! what a creative chapter. lunarian sounds cool. excellent!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent chapter! This is quite suspenseful. Can't wait to read more! You're doing a great job on this story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ugh I WANT MORE!!!!!! whyd u stop it there i want to kno wats next tell me tell me!!!! omg

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is a really good and full of suspence chpt.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 9, 2010
Tags: iceandinsanity chapter5


Author

Mary
Mary

Canton, OH



Writing
Angel Movements Angel Movements

A Poem by Mary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 14 Chapter 14

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 15 Chapter 15

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 11 Chapter 11

A Chapter by Mary


Chapter 12 Chapter 12

A Chapter by Mary