Flash Back One

Flash Back One

A Chapter by *Evelen*

“Evelen!” the young man yelled at me. His hand twisted around my wrist and he stared at me with frightened eyes. “Fly.” He ordered me. His eyes begged me to do as I was told.

          I quickly pulled away from his grasp and defied his order. “No Erik. I won’t leave you. You aren’t evil… Demon or not.” I began to cry. My tears trickled down my face, they were cold. I hated to cry but I always did.

          “They will take you and kill us both.” He explained with his eyebrows pushed together in frustration-in desperation. “Please.” He begged me.

          “I will take you with me.” I claimed quickly while my arms gripped tightly around him.

He jerked his body away from mine. “No.” he turned his back from me, knowing he could never look at my face drenched in tears. “They will fallow if I go with you. I need you to be safe.” He paused and turned to look at my face.  

More tears fell from my eyes as I looked at his concerned face. All his worries were because of me, and I could never make them go away. The only thing I was capable of doing was making him worry even more. “Please.” He begged as his eyebrows bent closer towards his crimson eyes.

          “No...” I disobeyed once again. This time I threw my body at his chest. My hands gripped his shirt, and my face dug into his chest. “Please… don’t make me leave you.” I cried into his chest. I needed him. No matter what everyone had said- no matter how many times they’ve told me he’s dangerous, bad, and deadly. He wasn’t… I loved him.  

      ------------------------------

        “Erik!” I screamed while hitting the wall pathetically trying to get to him. My eyes were fixed on him, never letting him leave my sight. I was on my knees now and put both of my hands against the wall. I remembered everything. I could feel the tears fall from my eyes. I hated them…

          He also stood up on his knees and pressed his hands over mine. He stared at them with pain filling his eyes. he must have seen how red they were from hitting the glass repeatedly. I bit my bottom lip and stared at him, yearning to be in his arms and needing him next to me. My heart clenched up as I stared into his eyes.

          “You’re an angel… I’m a demon, so different yet why? Why do you love me?” his voice repeated in my mind from long ago, a question I never answered. How could one answer such a question? A question where words can’t even explain it right. They end up coming out too plain, too dull.

          My hands pressed harder against the glass. “I love you.” I whispered with my bottom lip quivering. I tilted my head forward letting my head rest against the glass wall as I watched my tears hit the floor one by one.

          It wasn’t fair to keep us away from each other like this-to torture us so cruelly. Was it so wrong to be in love? No… that wasn’t the reason why we were here. An angel and demon must never be in love. That was the rule. Yet, here we are, Erik and I, a demon and an angel in love. Defying the one rule that was forbidden to break, the worse one you could ever break and we did. But… I don’t regret anything. I would rather die over and over again the most painful death than not being able to meet him, my Erik.

 



© 2010 *Evelen*


Author's Note

*Evelen*
Thanks for reading. Evelen is just getting her memory back.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wooooaahhhhhhh. Amazing. Why haven't I read this before? You're an awesome writer ;D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010


Author

*Evelen*
*Evelen*

In my own little world



About
Well I just turned 17! Yays so I thought to update I suppose. My writing usually in some way reflects on what I'm going through or went through. Even if fiction it has something in it that I have lear.. more..

Writing
survive survive

A Book by *Evelen*