Out Of Control

Out Of Control

A Chapter by pinky1500

When the boys arrived at their class everyone was taking their seats, so Nathan, Lucas and Sky rushed to their seats. Then their teacher Mr. Powell came through the door and started to talk about how the shapes and sizes and the different powers the monsters can have. Then the teacher pulled out a small cage that made growling noises as he slowly pulled out a small monster covered in black mist, the monster reminded Sky of the one from last night expect when it hissed its fangs were missing , for some reason Sky felt bad for it. 


 “Now if you ever come across this little guy don’t be afraid all he can do it bite “, said Mr. Powell calmly. Sky instantly raised his hand.


 “YES”, asked Mr. Powell. “Is it possible for there types of monster’s to grow bigger and to infect you with black poison if they bite you “, asked Sky. 


“I at sure you young man that is impossible”, said Mr. Powell trying to figure out why would Sky ask that. 


The Bell than rung as the students packed up their books and materials as they left and made their way to the lunch room. Lucas then walked over to Sky and put his hand on his shoulder with a worry look.


 “I’m okay he said turning towards Lucas with the best fake smile he could. 


“If you guys don’t hurry up and come I’m leave you behind said Nathan with annoying face .The two boys ran after Nathan in a hurry to catch up.


 When they caught up they saw two girls were talking to Nathan as he smiled. As they got closer the two girls waved to them. “Hi” said both of the girls would you three like to join us for lunch?" Sky stared at them then finally asked “will you buy me cake”, he asked with a smile.


 “Sure”, said the girl happily. “My name’s Ashley”, said the girl with brown hair,” and my name is Kristen”, said the girl with black hair. The boys and two girls then enjoyed their lunch as Alice joined them.


Everything was fine until three guys walked there way. “Look at the freak experiment and his two idiot friends “said one dude “Ha-ha and one doesn't even talk”, said another one. 


The third guy just laughed as Lucas looked down at the ground. ‘” you don’t mind if we take your girls do you”, said the first guy. 


Sky was boiling with anger, “and you don’t mind if I punch you in the face do you”, mocked Sky. Nathan quickly grabbed Sky‘s arm. “Nathan “said Sky wanly . 


“STOP” yelled Luca. Shocked Sky turned and looked at him then a punch came out of no where and hit Sky knocking him far back into a wall! Now if you ever been in a fight you know that when some one hits you your mind slows down and you cannot think right away,So when Sky was down his mind went blank. He slowly got up land form with in him something started to stir up form his anger. Everyone in the lunch room looked at him like a monster because half of his body started to look like a shadow monster.The half that looked shadow monster was misty and black with strange writing all over his body his left eye had turned white.Sky hissed as his fangs pooped out as he went on a rampage. From deep with his mind Sky didn't know what he was doing but he liked the power, Then a voice started to talk in his head it was rough hissing voice, he couldn't make out what it was saying or even if it was a voice.



The society council made way towards Sky as they tried to stop his rampage. "Aiden you known what must be done if you can't stop Sky", said an old man everyone called chief. Aiden didn't know but he wasn't about to accept that option. Sky was like his little brother and he was his responsibility ever since he decried to take him away form that rotten laboratory.

When they finally reached Sky, he had destroyed everything in sight, thank goodness people had the since to run. The conical members were shocked, Sky was only sixteen and he was able to do this much damage to the society building, it was so bad that it looked like a tornado did it. What made it more fighting was the boy wasn't even using any of his powers. Akira nearly killed them all until conical quickly jabbed a blue substance into Sky’s body, that made him faint .


Sky woke unchained up on a white be and screamed while trying to break loss. Aiden then came over to his bed " your all right " , said Aiden in a clam voice.


" You can release him now' said ,a women in a lab coat .Sky knew that voice form any where it was Doctor Moore ,she was one who the doctor's in charge of his health at the laboratory. Aiden quickly unchained Sky. Sky touched his wrist where he had bruises form the chains being tight.


 "Sorry about that we didn't know if the medication we gave you would stop your shadow genes' ,said the doctor with a creepy smile. As she handed Sky a bottle of piles. "What's', this asked Sky ?"It's your medication that will control your shadow genes , it seems they have gotten stronger" , she said while going back to sit at her desk. Sky and Aiden then walked out of the nurse office, the walk all the way back to the main wing of the society was quiet.



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500