Battle

Battle

A Chapter by pinky1500

 Sky braced him self as the students and teachers around walked back to an area that was protected by a their teachers power. Then a small monster no bigger than Sky's hand crawled towards Kristen,Ian and him.
"This should be a piece of cake ", said Ian happily.
"Something doesn't seem right", said Kristen as she looked around.
Just when Sky thought Kristen and Ian spoke to soon a huge head covered in black came out walking on two legs , it seemed the small monster figure was just a part of the shadow monsters power to trick shadow hunters into falling into its trap and kill then,(By the way shadow hunters are society members who are top ranked).  The monster  then sprang out  tinticles  that reached for Kristen and Ian. Ian at meditatively saw it coming and doge the attack with out breaking a sweat, Kristen waited a couple of minutes to react and only dogged the attack by a second. Sky only stood in place he didn't know why but his legs wouldn't move and his nose was starting to bleed.
"Humans",hissed and screamed a voice so loud it made Sky wanna cry. Sky looked to left to right to see who had something. Sky then tried to move hiss feet again but they wouldn't budge one bite.
"KILL HUMANS " ,screamed the voice louder and louder,said a voice, Sky then kept looking to find where the voice was coming from until a hand grabbed his arm.
"Man you can't just stand around in a battle flied", said Ian as he jumped into the air with Sky arm in his hand.
"Nah Ian did you hear someone say kill humans ", asked Sky when he finally snapped out of his thoughts.
"No I'm afraid not but man this shadow monster isn't one of the ones we usually use for training it's like this one was purposely pick for the reason to kill us", said Ian with a happy yet angry smile. Ian and Sky landed gracefully on the ground as Sky wonder how  could a shadow monster talk,it was impossible. Kristen was busy trying to land punches and kicks on the monster to care about what the boys were talking about, after ten times trying to kick and punch she then deiced to use her power.
Kristen took a deep breath and spoke two words out of her mouth then a big blast of yellow light came from her hands and landed smack on  the monsters body, the shadow monster cried in pain as the light wiped the darkness out completely. Kristen then fell into someone arms its over she thought. Sky had ran to catch Kristen when he saw her about to fall he knew she thought it was over but she didn't no how wrong she was, she only made the monster absorbed her light .
Then in a split second the monster started to regenerate it self Sky then turned to see Ian stepping closer to the shadow monster .
"Why do you side with humans they'll only betray you when your shadow genes completely take over wh--", said the monster to Sky as Ian used his own bare hands to kill the monster. Sky stared in shock what just happened.
"Well this didn't go as planned, ha-ha either way you well sooner or later have to relay on the other part of you besides you won't be able to maintain that form forever" , said the rough voice.
Sky then balled, "his face up we'll see about that ",he said as he looked up at the sky.
When the battle ended everyone came rushing to Sky's group side as nurses came to check bones ,the teacher then said sorry for having such a high rank monster on the field,then everyone returned to their dorms as Sky sat down on the dusty flied , deep down he felt sad for the shadow monsters because just like them he would soon become just like them if he dint find a way to stable lies his human genes.
Sky kept wondering in his thoughts until he finally got tired an of to drag his lazy but into his dorm to fall asleep on his blue bed spread surround by his black wallpaper and punk rocker photos.


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on October 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 15, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500