Another Trubble Some day

Another Trubble Some day

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky was really getting tired of the creepy voice.


 "Sky" yelled Nathan as he began to put his hand on his shoulder, Ian rudely slapped a way Nathan's hand.


"No one's allowed to touch my brother", said Ian pointing his finger at Nathan. Lucas than ran up to Nathan to hold him back, Sky did the same to Ian.


" What did you said ",said Nathan. 


"Let me rephrase that for you I said don't touch Sky with your filthy hands,said Ian breaking out of Sky's grip and landing a punch to Nathan's face, Lucas slowly backed away and walked to where Sky was standing. Nathan then pulled of a weapon,"now your really going to die",said Nathan calmly. 


Sky looked at Lucas to make sure he wasn't the only one thinking where did Nathan get that weapon, Lucas spoke ,"your aren't a lone my friend", "but shouldn't we stop them he asked?" 


"I'm afraid that's impassable", said Sky as they watch as Ian smiled as black mist surrounded.


 Ian hissed at Nathan as his fangs pooped out, Ian was faster than Nathan and landed pouches one after another. 


"Your different than Sky", said Nathan. 


"Your right Sky is the true finished product of the shadow and human gene experiment, me on the other hand my genes are ninety- five percent human and my shadow genes are four percent, for Sky said Ian putting his finger up his shadow genes are ninety eight and well you get the rest of what I'm saying" ,said Ian.


 Nathan then got up and kicked Ian in the face and he flew back and hit the way. Aiden then came running towards us. I bet you can guesses what happened next, yep you guessed right we had to clean the whole society again.


 "You know I'm getting really tried of cleaning this place", said Sky , Lucas nodded in agreement.


"It was that idiot fault", said Ian,


"Oh, yeah bring it on" said Nathan while pointing a mop at Ian . Yes you all ready know what happens another week cleaning.


That afternoon Sky finally got a chance to ask Ian about the things that attacked him and what was that place he end up in. Ian took a minute to answer."First, the place you where in was the shadow realm, the things that attacked you where shadow monster's that are a higher class than the one's we usually see.


" But what i want to know is how did you get there",asked Ian.


 "A voice bought me", said Sky "A voice", said Ian , "I wonder what didn't want"?



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 27, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500