(*Chapter 6*)

(*Chapter 6*)

A Chapter by LynLee

Chapter 6

I didn't sleep that night. All I wanted to do was get some questions answered. I kept thinking that I can just sneak out and go to his room. I didn't have to stand by his side, I could stay at the door and we could talk like that. I didn't understand why he was so worked up when I touched his arm. It's not like he has feelings for me or anything. That wouldn't make much sense.

Then again, not many things do here.

After almost an hour I began to drift into Dream-land. I dreamed that I was back home. My mom was fixing dinner, my dad laughing away at something she said.

Then he came.

He busted in through the door. Demanding we give him everything my dad went for the gun in the cabnet. He was to late he yelled for us to get down, but he didn't. He was shot, right in the stomach. We rushed to him, my mom calling an ambulance, I holding his hand. His blood running through my fingers. He tried to say something, but couldn't get anything out. I was washing him with my tears.

Why this? WHy me? Why him?

He pulled something out of his pocket. It was a necklace, with a big silver heart locket dangling down from it. He handed it to me. I put it in my pocket.

"Stay my little girl." were his last words.

By the time the ambulance had came, it was to late.

I remember sitting on the front porch. Locket in my hand. I opened it. It was a picture of me and him. I was a baby, he was a new dad. It was at the hostpital. I had just been born. I cried until I noticed I was ruining the picture.

The police followed right behind and me and my mom had just realized the killer had got away. The only thing he left behind was his gun. The police weren't able to track down the man, but I still believe he's out there. Killing and demanding things. Sick-o. I dreamed that he was right there. Me waking up right to his face. He pointed his gun at me, and while I screamed he fired. Then everything would stop.

I woke up with sweat pouring down my face. I was clenching the locket in my hands. "Whoo. It was only a dream."

I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

I only looked out the window with wide eyes.



© 2010 LynLee


Author's Note

LynLee
i know there getting shorter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee