(*Chapter 9*)

(*Chapter 9*)

A Chapter by LynLee

Chapter 9

My mom and step dad came home. They were worn out and wet. They had probably been in the rain for a while. "Hi mom, hey Saun." They turned around as if they heard a voice in there head. "Maggie! Where have you been!" They stampeded me with hugs and kisses. They put me in a chair and my mom fixed my favorite food, Macaroni. (It's so important to me I capitalized it.) My mom put the bowl in front of me and I dug in. "YUM! This is the best Macaroni you've ever made! Thanks." I looked up with cheese all over my mouth. I felt like a three year old. "PLease honey, use a napkin." She threw a napkin to me and I wiped my face. They sat there and watched me eat. I had to admit, it was creepy. It seemed like they wouldn't blink. When I was satisfied I pushed the bowl away and sat back in the chair. I looked at the ceiling. "Eh, hm." I looked back down and saw my parents were still sitting there. Gee, what a shock. "Honey, we need to know where you were." I sat back again. I can't tell them I was at a mysterious hostpital that disappears when you need it most, and I definetly don't need to tell them that I'm turning into a gigantic dog. "I......went camping." It was the only thing I could think of. "With my new friend, Jack." Atleast he'll back me up. "Didn't you get my note?" That's was a sure.

"What note?" My mom said.

"What Jack?" My Saun said. "What did ya'll do?" He was really eyeing me now. Awkward. "We didn't do anything. Fished, built fires, some archery."

He leaned back with a smirk on his face. He was satisfied.

"What note?" I flashed back to my mom.

"I had hung it up on the fridge. You know the "three day camping trip with Jack" note?" I was hoping she'd buy it.

"Can I see it?" Yipp-ee.

"Uh, well It was supposed to be on the fridge. Maybe I left it in my room. I'll go get it." I dashed for my room. I made it to the stairs when I heard them getting up from the chairs. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I pulled out my stack of sticky notes and scribbled, "Three day camping trip with Jack." I heard them coming down the hall. I stashed the pen in the drawer and ripped off the note. I threw the sticky-note pad to the ground and walked out the room. They were right there. They were so close my mom almost knocked on my chest. "Here you go. It must have fell." I handed her the note and dashed back into my room, locking the door behind me. I waited for them to leave. I finally heard them walk down stairs and turn on the sports. "Wheww." I walked back to my own TV and put in a movie. I put in Quest for Camelot. My favorite movie. I watched it until a knock came on my door. I opened it and saw my mom standing there. "Y-ellow."

"Um, you know you have school tomorrow. And it's past ten." I looked back at my clock. "10:11."

"Ohhh, sorry. I'll get ready for bed now. Night mom."

"Night sweety." I didn't wait for Saun becuase I could already here him snoring from downstairs. I walked into my bathroom, took my tooth brush and my tooth paste and combined them into my ultimate plaque fighting weapon. I brushed my teeth for a solid three minutes and put on my pajamas. I snuggled into my bed. "So warm." I whispered to myself. When I looked up I saw Jack's face. I laughed and reached out to it, but it vanished in my hands. Then the warmness disappeared. "Weird." I went back to sleep with images of me in the hostpital, of him in the wheelchair and my favorite, of us kissing. The warmness came back and I snuggled into my quilt. I fell asleep fast and warm.



© 2010 LynLee


Author's Note

LynLee
I know this oneis really short i wrote this a long time ago

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee