(*Chapter 11*)

(*Chapter 11*)

A Chapter by LynLee

Chapter 11

I walked out trying to look happy, but I was scared to death. I don't want to kill people and I don't Jack to kill people either. "So I guess I'll just take you back to school."

"Huh, oh. I guess." I grabbed my bag and he handed me the helmet. I put it on and got onto the back of the bike. "Will we really have to kill people?"

He turned and looked at me, "I don't want to kill people either. I'm going to see what I can do okay?"

I nodded, but was worried. What was he going to do?

We were almost twenty minutes from school. We were on a deserted road. Weird. Most of the time there filled. Espiacally since it's lunch time. We were riding on the wide stretch of road, when a car pulled in front of us. Jack forced his hand onto the brake and we went flying. We flew over the car and I landed right on the border of the woods.

This was the spot I had gotten attacked.

I got up with all my might. I had to find Jack and get out of here. I saw him already standing up, rushing towards me. He was flaying his hands everywhere. He was mouthing some words, but my vision was blury. All of a sudden two guys, half the size of Jack, came from the car and grabbed his arms. They started dragging him to the car. He was kicking fiercly. Then I heard him scream, "Run Maggie!" The two guys then turned around and looked right at me. I then understood I had to get out of there. I started getting up and kicking dirt everywhere. I grabbed my bag and headed for the woods. The two big guys threw Jack into the car and closed the door. They started heading for me.

I ran and ran. It was hard because my leg was bleeding, and my whole body was burning. I could hear them getting closer and closer. The twigs snapping, the leaves crunching. I ran and I was trapped, back at the river. I threw my bag to the side and got ready to jump. What other choice did I have? Just then I heard someone, "Maggie! Don't jump!" I looked around and saw the nurse from the hostpital. She was standing behind a tree, showing with her hands for me to follow her. I ran over to my bag and ran to her. First I hugged her. I was so happy she was here. Then we ran back into the woods. We could here the guys following us, so we ran faster. Faster and faster into the woods. The guys got smaller and smaller until I ran through two sliding doors and into a white building. I looked around and saw it was the hostpital. I fell on my hands and tried to catch my breath. The nurse ran over to someone at the desk. She reached for the phone and an overhead came on, "Dr.Cliffs, please come to the front of the wing." The nurse came back over and pulled me into a chair.

"Dr.Cliffs will come over and look at you." She took my bag and put it on a hook. She got me a glass of water and a wet wash cloth. "How come," catching more breath, ",You aren't worn out or tired?" She started padding my head, acting as if she didn't hear me. With all my might, I grabbed her hand and stopped her. "Why aren't you worn out or tired?" I put her hand down and mine fell immediatly. It took all my will power, well what I had left, to say that. "Okay, I'll tell you. I can't get tired out and the reason I can't leave is because," She seemed scared to tell me. ",Is because i'm dead." She looked around and turned back to me. I had no power to say something back. Then Dr.Cliffs came running from the corner. "Good, she's about to pass out." He put a flashlight up to my eyes, but they were just a big blur, and they were blending in with it.

*********************************************************

I woke back up in the same white room, to the same beeping noise from the heart monitor. This room was becoming to familiar. Dr.Cliffs was sitting in a chair beside my bed. I sat up and saw he was asleep.

What a great doctor.

I started pulling the needles from my arms. They had put in even more this time. Everytime I pulled them out, little drops of blood came down my arm. I pulled out the last needle and I didn't feel any pain. It was weird, the last time I did that I felt shocks of pain coming from my arms. I started to get up, slowly and carefully I worked my way out the room. i made it safely into the hall. I noticed there wasn't anyone down here. No nurses, no patients, well one. Jack. I started walking to his room. When I got there I opened the door. He wasn't there. I walked into the room. I looked around and saw everything was clean and neat. "But he was just here."

I walked over to his bed. I reached out to feel it and once my finger touched it, visions started going around in my head. We were out on the road, nobody around us, then a car came out and we went flying. I ended on the edge of the woods, and then I saw them take him into the car. "Jack!" I screamed and headed out the door. Not noticing the bloody hand print I left on the clean, white bed.

I dashed down the stairs and out the hostpital. The lady at the desk didn't look up and nobody saw me leave. I ran into the woods. I ran more than halfway when I hit a rock and fell. I fell flat on my face. I sat there. Crying.

"Wow, and they said werewolves only had the emotion of being angry." I heard a girl snicker from somewhere. I suddnely stood up. I had gotten in fight position. Where did that come from? I felt strong and angry, but still had tears falling down my face. My arms were bloody and had dirt all over them. I looked around. "That blood sure does look tasty." She said again. I couldn't see where she was.

I hope there wasn't some kind-of invisible type of thing too.

I closed my eyes. Still in my fight position. I heard a little voice in my head. It was telling me to swing at one o'clock. I turned and swung. I ended up hitting something hard. I heard someething fall and I opened my eyes. There was a girl with bleach blonde hair laying on the ground. She seemed out cold, but I knew she wasn't. Her jaw was a little out of place. I think I did that. She wasn't moving, but knew she was alive. I held out my hand and she suddenly sprung to life. She grabbed my hand and ended up flipping me. I got right back up onto my feet and she was standing there. She had incredibly icy-blue eyes, and huge canine teeth. She ran straight towards me. She was blazing fast and ended up pinning me to a tree. I struggled to get her hands off my throat. She was choking me and I could feel my breath leaving me. I closed my eyes and another vision of Jack came into my mind.

It was in my room. We were talking, then we kissed.

I opened my eyes and looked right into hers. She started to strengthen her hands on my throat and I pushed right into her chest. Seh went flying into the dirt. I leaped down fromt the tree. Right when I touched the ground, I started to grow thick fur. Then my body got bigger and my legs and arms got bigger, bulkier.

I had changed into a werewolf.

I lunged right at her and pinned her o the ground. "Get off me! Get off you big mutt!" She started reaching out her arms and tried to scratch me, but I was to tall. She finally gave up and just layed there, her arms crossed. I felt myself getting smaller, cooler too. Then when I looked at myself I was back to a human. I still had her pinned to the ground. I still felt strong, so I didn't let go. "Okay let's call a truths." She held out her hand. I stood up and pulled her up. I shook her hand, then collapsed on the ground. She sat right with me. "Some werewolf you are. I've never seen one collapse after a fight. So what's your name." I sat back up. I was worn out. Not as much as I was before.

"Maggie." She looked back into the woods.

"Maggie, are you sure your a werewolf?" She looked at me and I looked at her with a confused expression. "Uh, based on what I just did, I think you could guess I'm a new werewolf." She looked at me with an "Oh" expression.

"Well Maggie the werewolf, I'm Claudia, the vampire."



© 2010 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee