(*Chapter 10*)

(*Chapter 10*)

A Chapter by LynLee

Chapter 10

My mom woke me up at 7:00. Usual time for school. They had a whole breakfast prepared downstairs. I had three eggs, five pieces of bacon and a piece of toast. I looked at the clock and saw that I was three minutes late. I grabbed another piece of toast, grabbed my bookbag and rushed out the door. I heard my mom yell, "Have a good day sweety!"

I stopped right there in the middle of the road.

What am I going to do if I see Jet? I heard a car coming down the road so I rushed to sidewalk. While I was walking, I was thinking. I wonder if Jack was going to be at school. I sure hope so.

*******************************************************

I walked inside the office, signing in late. The lady gave me a pass and I started walking to class. So far, so good. I was getting closer to chemistry when Jet walked out of the bathroom. I didn't turn around, I just walked faster. "Maggie? Your back!" He started rushing towards me and I ran for the bathroom. He beat me. "Maggie, why are you running?" He stood in front of me with his arm out. Stopping me in a corner, I was helpless.
"Maggie, what's wrong? Why are you scared?" I looked at him, he looked like he was serious. He was serious.

"What are you talking about? Yesterday you tried to attack me in the woods. You chased me trying to kiss me......."

"What are you talking about? I was at the gym all day. How can I be in two places at once?" He pulled back his arm and I adjusted my bag onto my shoulder again. I stood there thinking. "But, I called you. You answered and you came to pick me up." He looked around and turned back to me.

"I lost my phone almost three days ago. I don't know who took it, or where I left it, but Maggie that couldn't have been me."

"But...."

"It couldn't have." I was confused as ever. Jet came in for a hug. He stretched his arms and I was about to, when Jack came out of nowhere and pinned him to the lockers. "Whoa man. What are you doing?" Jet was freaking out. A little bead of sweat was slowly rolling down his head. He was trying with all his might to pull back.

"If you even lay a hand on her, I will rip......" I saw the veins popping out of Jack's head. I had to do something. "Jack! Jack, let go!" I tried pulling on his arms. When I touched him he was flaming. He felt like lava. I had to pull back my hand. "Jack he doesn't remember anything!"

he turned towards me. His face burning red and Jet's turning purple. "He wasn't the one who attacked me! Now let go!" I dodged for his arm again and when I touched it he finally let go. I had to grab Jet's arm to keep him from falling. He slid down the locker until he was sitting. "What is up with you?" He looked up at Jack. His face had softened and he grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?" Jet was standing up now.

"It's okay. He won't hurt me." I turned back to Jack.

"How can he not be the guy who attacked you? Jet attacked you, and last time I checked, that's Jet!" He was whispering, but almost yelling.

"He lost his phone almost three days ago. I called him first to pick me up, and he was at the gym all day. Someone was pretending to be him."

He looked at me in a weird way. Then turned back to Jet. "You should go to class."

"I'm not going without Maggie." Jack turned back to him with his face turning red and the vein popping.

"See ya in class Maggie.' He picked up his stuff and fled down the hall.

"What's wrong?" I was getting worried. He looked really scared.

"I think you were attacked by a Lykan."

"What's a Lykan?" I honestly had no idea what a Lykan was? Why was it so important and why did one attack me?

"The Lykans are rulers of the werewolves. There mixed with vampire and werewolf. There almost indestructable and they can shape shift. They shape shift becuase of the vampire blood and almost indestructable because of the werewolf blood. Remember when I got shot and I licked where the bullet went and it disappeared, that's why werewolves aren't extinct, like vampires. Were healers."

That day came back. One of my most scariest. "So there are also vampires out here?"

He laughed. "No, they went extinct a long time ago. A big fued between werewolves and them. We put them out and one was left. She was a baby. We let her live. I guess she grew up and had a Lykan."

"Well do you know any Lykans?" He looked around and took my hand.

"Come on. The bell's about to ring." We walked out the school as if we were never there. He led me to a black motorcycle with a paw print in skull bones in it. "It was a present from my uncle."

"Well the skull bones make it so much more comfortable." We both laughed and he handed me a helmet. He started slow, but when we got out of the parking lot, he sped all the way to his house.

*******************************************************

Inside I could hear someone cooking and someone one playing a Wii.

"Hole in one!" I heard a deep man's voice.

"Dad! We have a guest." He led me into his living room and put me infront of his father. "Dad this is,"

"Maggie. How could I not know it wasn't you. Jack never stops talking about you." He smiled with perfect white teeth. He was as muscular as Jack, bald, but had no wrinkles. He held out his hand and I shook it. Well he shook me, with a very tight grip.

A woman came in from the kitchen. She was wearing an apron covered in flour. She lifted it over her head. She was wearing a long sleeve, plain old blue shirt underneath it. She had her hair up in a loose bun, but had very curly hair. It was a pretty auborn, as if she were autum herself. She smiled and held out her hand. Smiling revealed her also perfect teeth, but she got wrinkles in the corners of her eyes whe she did. I took the hand and she said, "Hi, I'm Lucia. Jack's mother. It's so nice to finally meet you." She smiled and finally let go of my hand.

Jack led me to the could and all of us sat down. Jack and I on one love seat, his parents on another. "So what's up Jack." His dad said putting down his root beer soda. "Dad, it's about the Lykans." Jack gripped my hand tighter.

"Why?" He turned to me. He grabbed my other hand and turned to his dad. "I think Maggie was attacked by one."

"Why would you say that?" His dad was taking this like it was a joke. Jack repeated the story, with every little detail. When he was finally finished, his mom was frozen and his dad had anger in his eyes. "I can't believe it. How could they get through? They know that they aren't allowed her!" His father pounded his fist into the table, spilling the root beer that was left.

"Honey, don't get upset. We'll figure this out." She put her hand in his and he sat down, calm again. Jack turned to me and smiled. Is this what happens when I touch him? Do I make him calm. He turned back to his parents, "I think this one was inside the borders before they were banished. I just don't know why he attacked Maggie?"

His parents looked at eachother. "Son, do you remember when me and your mom first met? Pretty much exactly like you two. Well, the Lykans weren't happy that I had created a werewolf without there permission. Because she wasn't of the blood. They probably heard about you and Maggie and sent someone after you."

"How did you get rid of them?"

"We kept killing them until they left us alone. That simple."

"Well, ya, that's simple." He turned back to me and smiled, but I didn't look at him. I only looked at my hands. I can't kill people. I can't watch Jack do it. This was not going to be simple.



© 2010 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee