#10 Loud Mouthed

#10 Loud Mouthed

A Chapter by tynamite

The next time I saw Kyle, it was on the street. It was a windy day, so I made sure that I had my coat. I had a thin burgundy coat, so it didn't get in the way of my butterfly. Today the butterfly was surprisingly a colourful tattoo on my face,  so that it didn't get wet in the rain. I wondered if someone would of noticed that change. I looked up at the clouds, towards the heavens, and I saw that it might soon rain. Later on some drizzle of water droplets went on me. It might soon start raining, if the April Showers continued.

Today I was travelling in this Sanctuary world, alone. I would be alone in The Sanctuary alone today. And that was something I didn't like. I wondered where Kyle was. I know that I always wonder where Kyle is, but he always has to go somewhere, and when he's in The Sanctuary, he's not always with me. I prayed that I would see him again, as I walked down the suburban streets.

I noticed that there was a small crowd of people who were going somewhere, and I decided to follow them. Kyle has a way of being in places where crowds are, as he likes to be where the people congregate. Maybe some people could congregate around me the way that people congregate around him. Around him, he is treat with respect, and by myself, I am treated with the upmost envy - well maybe not around primary school children. Later on I saw Kyle, but he was walking too fast for me, he was ahead, and he was lost in the crowd. He was with another girl, and she was talking lots to him. I'm not a talkative person myself, so I hoped that she didn't talk too much to him, to have him love her.

We were sent to a stadium, and it consisted of a stage that one would find outside at a concert. But the stage was split in half, and people were being split up into teams. There was a guy whose job it was to split people into two teams. I do not know how he did this, but it seemed random. What I do know, is that I was not in the same team as Kyle. Me and him were facing opposite ends of the compass, on opposite ends of the stage.

The stage did protect us from the rain, and there was some food being passed around. There were sandwiches, juice, chocolate, crisps and an apple, being passed around. It was being passed around in a chain, down the chain, to make sure that people had some. I wanted to make sure I could find Kyle. So after I ate the food, I went off.

There was another girl I saw with Kyle, and she was snogging him. "You're so cute" she said, with her freckles. Then she pulled him closer to her and kissed him, and he didn't resist. I had seen enough. I felt like I was going to be sick. I pulled back the curtain, and my heart felt like it was pulled out from where it was stuck. How could I compete with someone if I cannot be loud, like they are?


© 2013 tynamite


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on December 25, 2012
Last Updated on February 23, 2013


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing