Chapter 11 ~ Road Trip.

Chapter 11 ~ Road Trip.

A Chapter by 0_o Abbie

They drove for a long time, Sam was quiet for about an hour or so but then got restless and bored, she needed a good laugh, so to accomplish this she decided to annoy Jed. Jed was sitting beside her looking out the window. She stared at him until he glanced over at her at which point she turned her head and looked toward the front. When he looked back out the window she began staring him down again. He looked at her and she again looked forward. Arthur noticed this and began smirking. Jed on the other hand was a little slow on the uptake. This happened several more times before finally he said, "Sam, what in God's name are you doing?"

She looked over at him false innocence written on her face, she was trying desperately to hold back a smile. "What do you mean Jed?".

 He rolled his eyes and looked back out the window, she stared at him again. "Sam, stop it." He said trying to hold back a smile.

She put on the pretense of being exasperated, "Jed I can't stop if you don't tell me what I'm doing!" Then she turned away from him to hide the smile that had crept on her face.

Arthur looked at her and raised an eyebrow, Sam gave him a toothy grin and he shook his head.

Sam turned back to Jed and tried to think of a new tactic. She then smiled devilishly and put her finger right next to his cheek but didn't touch him.

"Sam I swear..." He started

She cut him off and said, "Swearing is bad, what would your mother say?"

He turned to her and tried to tighten his jaw and look angry, but she could see he was having a hard time. "What's my mother going to say when she sees you fly out the window?"

At this Sam couldn't hold back her smile she grinned big and tried to stifle the laugh that rose in her stomach, but to no avail. She began giggling uncontrollably. The man in the passenger seat looked back and said, "What is going on back here?"

Sam covered her mouth trying not to laugh, Jed looked back out the window and Arthur offered the answer, "They're bored."

The man shook his head and turned around. Now Sam was really bored. She leaned up and tickled the back of the man's neck. He slapped where she's tickled like it was a mosquito. Sam stifled a laugh and tried again. The man flipped around and she looked at him, opening her eyes a little wider. She thought this made her look more innocent. The man did not look happy.

"Bill how's your wife?" Arthur interjected.

"She left me for some hot rod about your age." He said turing back around.

Sam looked at Arthur who's face was turning red. Sam got his attention and mouthed one word, 'smooth'.


© 2011 0_o Abbie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 6, 2011


Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie