Chapter 4 ~ The Blow up.

Chapter 4 ~ The Blow up.

A Chapter by 0_o Abbie

The next morning she was woken up by Jed's snoring. She blinked and tried to figure out where she was. She sat up and looked around, oh yeah she thought remembering. She stood and walked toward the door. She opened it and stepped out and right into Kyle. She looked up. "Oh hey, sorry." She was about to move around him when he grabbed her arm.

"What were you doing in Jed's room?"

"sleeping." She answered still groggy from sleep. She realized this was the wrong answer when Kyle's face went hard.

"Sam, I want to know what you were doing in there." He demanded.

She gave him a look and said, "I told you, I was sleeping."

"Sam I swear.." He said his grip becoming tighter on her arm.

She pulled out of his grasp and walked off.

"Sam get back here." He ordered.

"Lay off Kyle." She said shaking her head and making her way to her room. As she turned to enter her room she looked at where Kyle should've been but he wasn't there. A second later she heard Jed's "What the..."

And Kyle's "What were you doing with my sister?!"

Oh crap, she ran for Jed's room to see Jed on the floor and Kyle standing over him furious. She ran in and put herself between Jed and Kyle. "Kyle what do you think you're doing?"

He stuck his finger in her face, "What are you doing? Do you think you're old enough for this? huh?"

She slapped his finger out of her face, "Do what? Kyle what the heck are you talking about?"

At this point Tom walked in with Jessica, Tom took one look and said "Kyle out. Sam what is going on?"

She sighed thankful that someone reasonable was in the room. Jed still sat on the floor looking confused. "I walked out of Jed's room and..."

Tom looked confused "Why were you in Jed's room?"

Great She thought now everyone gets to hear about how I'm a loser. "I had a nightmare so Jed let me in his room and we watched tv, I guess I fell asleep. So anyways I walked out and Kyle gets all angry about God knows what, I come back in here and Jed's on the floor and Kyle's furious."

Tom nodded, he was always levelheaded, she trusted he wouldn't blow up at her. "So what did you do last night?" he asked.

"We watched tv." She said irritated.

"All you did was watch tv?" Jessica asked

Sam nodded, "What else would we do?" Then it donned on her why everyone was so suspicious. But me and Jed she thought No way. "listen all we did was watch tv and sleep nothing else I promise."

Jed by this time had figured out what was going on. "She's telling the truth. She was shaken up so i offered to let her hang with me until she felt better. I guess we both just fell asleep."

Kyle was still looking sarcastic. "yeah right."

Sam rolled her eyes, "You believe me right Tom?"

"Let's have breakfast." Was all he said before he left the room.

Sam stared stunned. What the...


© 2011 0_o Abbie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 1, 2011
Last Updated on February 4, 2011


Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie