Stranger Danger 2

Stranger Danger 2

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

When you meet the same stranger, NEVER let your family member invite them in.

"

Hello again. If you're wondering why I'm here, well....It happened again. No, more like my family invited them in when they came to the door. Here, I'll tell you how it all started from the beginning.

     It was early in the morning and I was working on a big Japanese test that’s coming up in three days.

     “I’m totally gonna fail this test……” I said laying my head on my desk. I heard the doorbell ring and my mother told me to see who it was. I opened the door and saw the man with the long blond hair and bright blue eyes with the small glasses. I slammed the door on him before he could get me and I locked it.

     “Who was it, Zoe?” My mother asked. I ran upstairs, ignoring my mom’s question and slammed my bedroom door, locking it as well. “Oh Zoe…” I heard the front door open and the click-clacking sounds of his shoes.

     “Oh no…What has mom done? She just let the man who almost kidnapped me in the house…”

     “Hello. I’m your daughter’s teacher, Mr. Moris.” I hear the man tell my mother. He is not a teacher at my school!

     “Hello Mr. Moris. Is there something I can help you with?” My mother asked.

     “Yes. Your daughter has been doing very well in my class and I told her that I would take her out to have any ice cream of choice.” The man lied.

     “Oh, yes, I’ll get her to come down here.” My mother say’s walking up to my bedroom door. “Zoe, your teacher, Mr. Moris, is here to take you out to have ice cream.”

     “I don’t want to go!” I said. There is no reason I should go with that kidnapper……

     “Well you don’t have a choice, now come out of here!” My mother said ripping the doors off its hinges.

     “Mom! What do you think you’re doing?!” I asked, she took my wrist and put on my blue light jacket and put my embarrassing black cat ear beanie on my head. “No! I told you I don’t want to go!”

     “Ah. There she is, ready to get ice cream?” The man said grinning. Looking more closely at his clothes, he wore a light green shirt and a purple jacket with dark purple animal fur around the edges and long white pants; black old man shoes on his feet this time. My mom handed me over to him even though I didn’t want to go……

     “I’ll take good care of her.” He said.

     “No, mom he’s a-” I began, but then he covered my mouth, enabling me to tell her he was a kidnapper.

     “Ha, ha! Kid’s these day’s!” The man said. “We better get going.”

     “Bye Zoe!” My mom said waving and closing the door.

     “Huh?! L-let me go you creep!” I yelled.

     “Quiet brat! If I don’t bring you back to HQ, then I’ll be killed!” The man yelled. He’s starting to scare me…oh wait, I’M ALREADY SCARED OF HIM!

     “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! I won’t go with a kidnapper like you!”

     “Gosh dang it! Get in the car!” The man yelled, throwing me into the same black car, but this time in the back seat with another man catching me, wrapping his arms around my chest and stroking my chin.

     “My, my. Such soft, smooth skin she has.” The man who caught me said. He has short dark black hair, emerald eyes and wears a black suit. “Calm down my girl. Just lay in my lap.” He pushed me down, the blond man climbing in, holding me down in a hug, his head resting on my chest while the rest of his body lied on top of me.

     “Get off me!” I screamed. The car door shut, the windows tainted black so no man, woman, child, and or parent could see what was going on. I felt like they were going to rape me. “Let me go, please!” Tears were flowing down my face. I’m afraid of what is going to happen.

     “Now keep her still like that.” The black haired man said pulling out a spray can with a large clear dome. He laid it over my mouth and nose and a mist came out.

   Urk…w-what…dang it! I-I’ve been gassed like…what they do in the movies and…cartoon’s…Uhn…I feel so sleepy now…Is this what…it feels like…to be put to sleep by the bad guys?

   My…my world is…my world is turning hazy and……and…and fading…

   Before I completely blanked out…I heard the black haired man say, “Now we have a pretty little tool to play with back at HQ!”



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I think I want to make this into a book!

What do you think? Leave your thought in a review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Go for it! Make it into a book! it'll be quite interesting.
I must say though, the whole ice cream excuse and mom making her go thing is a bit unbelievable if it were to happen in real life... but no matter. it's only a story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


god! freaking SCARY!

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is beyond scary!! God they r totally gonna rape her! and yes i think u should turn it into a book.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1