Chapter 3: The dinner (Part 2)

Chapter 3: The dinner (Part 2)

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

At first when I'm back at the dinner table im pretty quiet, as i'm still holding back my tears, my mother's words really hurt me. 
I'm lost in my thoughts for awhile but then I look up and I see him, and oh what a sight for sore eyes. 
I have never seen him before I think he's my mothers new servant. He looks to be about two years older then me. He has black hair, very messy and long, and emerald green eyes. 
All of a sudden I see him staring straight at me, we lock gazes and im hooked. We stare for awhile then he smiles at me. We are both in a trance, then he smiles at me and I blush. He looks a little shy, and I think he can tell I am very shy and nervous myself. All of a sudden i'm shocked into reality by my mothers annoying voice. "Lydia listen to me when I am speaking to you for goodness sake." She shouts at me. Her voice then raises even higher as she gives the cute new servant a death stare, and yells at him as well. "Mason, did I pay you to zone out on the job, stare at my daughter which is completely unacceptable as well. I'm sure you know that she is a princess soon to be queen, and you are nothing, a low life servant, who will amount to nothing. Now please do your job before I fire you, and I know how much you need this money, now get to it." 
Mason is startled and I can tell he is quite afraid of my mother, for not only is she a b***h but she owns him sadly. She is the queen, and in a blink of an eye she could make him lose everything. 
"Im sorry your highness, please forgive me it wont happen again." He scurries over to serve the food with his head down in shame. Before he can get to the table though he trips and the spaghetti goes flying out of his hands and into my fathers lap. 
I gasp as i know this is not going to end well. At that moment my heart goes out to Mason. 
My father jumps up and lets just say all hell breaks loose. My father screams and tells Mason he will not be paid for today, and also that if something like this happens again he will surely be fired on the spot. 

After Mason has left looking very upset, dinner goes back to being completely uninteresting for me. 
"So" Derick says smiling at me. "I have big plans for you and I." I look up at him and try to hide my discomfort. "I bet you do." I say sweetly. "What are these plans?"
"Well" Derick begins. "first of all we will have to fix you up a lot, there's plenty you need to work on. Your appearance, the way you act, what you say. We will have you made fit to be a queen. Second we will get married, you will please me in whatever way's necessary, in and out of the bed. We will have 3 children, I will tell them stories of how I made their mother into the wonderful woman, you will be by that day. Everything will be perfect." He says with a smirk.
I want to laugh and say I don't think so and plenty more, but before I do, I glance over at my mother and I decide to just nod my head instead. 
"Oh Derick." My mother exclaims. "My daughter can learn much from you." She says with a smile. 

Finally dinners over and I'm home in my room. what a nightmare that was I think to myself. I so have to find a way to get out of marrying Derick. He's a down right idiot. If my mother thinks im settling for him, she's surely mistaken. I just can't let that happen, I can't.
I need a night walk. I run over to my closet to change into my red and white striped top, and my white panda shorts. Of course I sneak out my window again. I'm never allowed to wonder around outside at this time of night, for all my parents know im in bed asleep. Of course what they don't know can't hurt them. I quickly jump out the window as I go to start my walk, leaving today's horrible events behind me.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow her parents are jerk they should let be with who ever she wants to be with so far i love this book keep up the great work and keep sending me more to read i love reading them.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Yer They are...
I'm liking this story so far! Good job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thankz you :)
Derick sounds like a d*ck! ...good read hun, keep it up :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Sure is :)
Thanks will do :)
omg, this Derick just gets worse by the minute, what a total meanie!!! not that i like Mason either, kikikiki i think slaves and princesses are bad news and should stay away from each other for everyone's sake. that's just how it is hey :(

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awwww why you think that?
Yer Derick's a down right prick :P
Glad you are liking it :)
cycy

10 Years Ago

it never ends well hey,somehow always ends in heartbreak
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

what makes you think that?
Derick's a total d****e.
I think there'll be something going on between Mason and Lydia, right?
And I kind of like the mother, she's evil but you need to have somebody evil in the story.
I liked it so far.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Yep sure is :P
Yes easy to tell :)
This is true makes it more interesting.
Thanks.. read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

you're most welcome :)
So.. a love triangle? Juicy.. hehe. I get the feel of reading 18th century novel when I read this. And I just love (or hate?) The mother's character. The story is going good. Keep writing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awww thanks hun :)
Not so much she clearly doesn't like Derick :P
Im glad you are enjoyi.. read more
Penny

10 Years Ago

Enjoying it a lot. My pleasure.
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Glad to here that :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


What If What If

A Poem by Devesh


Mother & Son Mother & Son

A Poem by Devesh