Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

It's time for "the talk"! Cue dramatic music :-)

"

"Where do babies come from?"

It was the question Michael had expected to answer much later in life(he had always imagined at about thirty) and had not prepared to answer it.So when four sixteen year-olds stood in front of him,demanding to know,he had to admit,he was caught completely off guard.

He looked up from the book he had been reading(1984 by George Orwell AN:I don't own that book!) and stared at the four boys in front of him.

"What did you just ask?"Michael asked cautiously,praying to himself.

"Where do babies come from?"Daniel asked excitedly.

"Why are you asking me?Where is this coming from?"Michael asked,marking his place in his book and setting it down on the coffee table.

"I just watched some doctor show and a woman gave birth,"Daniel began,but Michael did not need to hear the rest.

"You guys should know,"he said, confused.

"Well,considering we're only the different personalities of you manifested into a physical state,you would think so,"Roran said quietly,"However,that is not the case.Together,we know all you do,apart,we know only certain things.You are the rainbow and we are the colors,"Roran said with a grin.

"What?"

"Seperated,colors are just colors,right?"Roran asked,and Michael nodded.

"Well,together,in a specific order,they form a rainbow,something completely new.The same applies here.We are the colors and you're the rainbow."

"Ok,but,"Michael said hesitantly,"I understand that,but why ask me?"

"Because we love you,"Daniel answered,hugging Michael,who growled,causing Daniel to jump away.

"So will you tell us?" Michael swallowed.He didn't want to,but to be ignorant of something so...characteristic of humans would be heresy in his mind. He took a deep breath.Might as well get it over with.

"When a man and a woman love each other very much..." 

 

Half an hour later,after much gasping,screaming, and nauseating explanations,the lesson was taught.Michael was staring at the ground. Roran had left halfway,stating that he would like to hear no more of "people and thier sexual interactions".Daniel was laughing,Ralph was staring at Michael,and Dante alone seemed to remain mature about the subject.

"So...a man,"Ralph asked in hushed tones,"and a woman...and he...and she...and then...it...?"

Michael nodded.

"EEWWWWW!!"Ralph yelled,covering his ears."I'm traumatized for life now!"

"You and me both,"Michael muttered.

"That sounds like fun,"Daniel said with a grin.

"No."

"Why not?"

"You're too young!"

"The girl in the show was only sixteen."

Michael gave no answer.

"Fine!"Daniel pouted.Roran walked back in,looked at pouting Daniel,unphased Dante,traumatized Ralph, and immediatly walked away.

"Ok,so if that's what happens between a man and a woman,"Daniel asked quietly,"what about a man and a man?"

Michael rushed off to his room and locked himself in for the rest of the day.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Hope you liked it! Hehe...poor Ralph...Updated to correct format ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Thier" is supposed to be spelled "their." lol The birds and the bees....

Posted 13 Years Ago


"I'm traumatized for life now!" lol classic...

Posted 13 Years Ago


aww Ralph is traumatized haha , i would be too

Posted 14 Years Ago


I laughed so much at the first line OMG!!! *inhales deeply after laughing so much*
I loved it all. Smile on my face the whole time.

GO BUNNY!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I thought it was funny, but poor Ralph. I would be traumatized too. Haha good write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah, poor Ralph... he's traumatized! Lol! Great chapter! :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I"m SOOO enjoying this.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


i love these stories of yours they're such a treat...i don't believe i was told that story of the birds and the bees, lol I guess its better that way, ha ha!
:)elyssa

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2009
Last Updated on April 14, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 7 Chapter 7

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael


Before I Die : 4 Before I Die : 4

A Chapter by Dev