Chapter 40

Chapter 40

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

Filler chapter lol Sorry, they couldn't all be awesomly amazing story-tellers lol

"

The end of May arrived quickly, bringing with it new hope and a grand future.

Rene's rise to the throne was coming quickly and though she was nervous, she knew it would mean the end of Angel's obsessive need to kill her. Once Rene was queen, she would be able to select one of her sisters to be the successor upon her death. She would choose Taira and the only way Angel could be queen was if she either killed Rene and Taira(which Rene doubted she would get away with killing even one of them) or if Rene was unable to accept the crown on the day in question.

So it was with light hearts that everyone began to get ready for Rene's coronation ceremony a week early. Everything had to be ready by June 6th, so they were getting ready on the last day of May. Even though everyone was stuck inside the palace, they were all trying to get nice clothes to wear at the ceremony and the ball afterwards.

It was six days before the ceremony when Michael was caught up in an argument with Taira.

"No."

"Yes!"

"Nope."

"Michael, yes!"Taira said angrily, glaring at him from across his bedroom.

"No, you're not,"Michael said, sitting with his legs folded on his bed.

"You don't control me!"Taira said.

"Something like that, I do,"Michael said, unfolding his stiff legs and standing up.

"What are you guys arguing about?"Amber asked as she and Daniel peeked into the room.

"Nothing,"Michael said quickly.

"Come in,"Taira invited them,"And it is something!"

Michael sighed. Women were so difficult. He glanced at Amber and Daniel.

"Are you holding hands?"he asked.

"Oh!"Amber said, letting go of Daniel's hand quickly."I was going to show him where the bathroom was."

"We have a second bathroom?"Michael asked, suprised.

"Shocking, isn't it?"Daniel said."By the way, where is it?"

"To the left of the normal one. Just press the brick to the left of the hallway lightswitch and you can get in,"Amber explained.

"Okay, thanks,"Daniel said, rushing off.

"That boy would be so lost without me,"Amber chuckled."So what were you two arguing about?"

Amber looked back and forth between Michael and Taira.

"Well?"

"I'm-"

"No, you're not!"Michael insisted. Amber slapped him on the head.

"Be quiet!"she ordered."Go on, Taira."

"I'm pregnant,"Taira said with a small smile. Amber stared at her.

"Really?"

"Yes, really,"Taira laughed.

"You don't look it,"Amber said.

"Well, yeah, it's only been two months,"Taira said.

"You're not-"Michael began, but Amber grabbed one of his socks off the floor and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Congratulations!"Amber squealed and she hugged Taira happily."So, who's the father?"

Taira pointed at Michael.

"That poor child,"Amber joked and Michael threw a pillow at her head.

"Well, I better go see if Daniel exploded with pee yet,"Amber said, smacking Michael in the face with a pillow."I hope not 'cause then it'll be everywhere and I'll have to clean it up...I better hurry."

Amber rushed out of the room.

"Are you really pregnant?"Michael asked."'Cuz I don't remember me and you ever-"

"No, I'm not really pregnant,"Taira said with a smile.

"Then why did you say you were?"Michael asked, looking relieved.

"I wanted to see if you'd be an a*s and leave me or be a man and take responsibility,"Taira admitted.

"Well, you wouldn't let me leave anyway, so..."Michael joked and Taira hit him in the head with a pillow.

"You're and idiot,"Taira said with a smile.

"Yes, but I'm your idiot,"Michael said and laughed when Taira hit him in the stomach with another pillow.

"You hit like a girl,"he laughed.

"I am a girl!"Taira said.

"Really?!"

"Michael!!"

"I was just kidding! Put your sword away!"

"Don't run from me!"

"Somebody help me!"

"Sorry mate, but this is your battle,"Daniel said as Michael ran past him.

"You just didn't want to be in between Michael and Taira,"Amber accused him.

"Damn straight."

"Don't say that."

"Make me."

"Well, where'd you put that hot glue gun?"

"I-I was just kidding!"

"You better have been,"Amber said dangerously, but she smiled and kissed Daniel on the cheek. Daniel watched her walk away.

"Now I see why Michael likes girls,"Daniel said and he walked to his room, making sure to stay out of range of Taira's sword arm as he went.

"I wonder if Jonathan knows what he's missing out on."



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
That was fun lol I can't believe everything that happens later on now that I'm actually typing this one up again...this one and the sequel are almost completely different story-wise so it's weird lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing