Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

So Michael decides to take the guys to a restuarant....big mistake as anyone who has read the story thus far will tell you. Enjoy!

"

"Where are we going?"

 "Somewhere."

"You've said that seventeen times now!"Daniel whined.

"Well,you've asked seventeen times,"Michael answered.

"Tell me!"Daniel yelled, grabbing MIchael's arms.

Michael yelped, quickly avoided the truck he almost ran into, punched Daniel in the forehead and continued on.

"Don't do that again!"Michael ordered Daniel,who was rubbing his forehead.Ralph was asleep in the backseat beside Dante(Michael had no idea how he could be after the near-death experience they just had), and Daniel had been forced to sit by Michael, for neither Ralph or Dante wanted to sit by him.

Five minutes later, Michael pulled the car into the parking lot of Rosa's Cafe.

They all happily stepped out(Dante had a big frown on his face,which was normal,but his arms weren't crossed like they usually were) and stepped inside.

"I want a taco, five burritos, two Dr.Pepper, three Sprites, one naco plate, seven quesadillas, and one large chocolate bunny,"Daniel said to the cashier, who stared at him, then ran away screaming with a nosebleed.

"Way to go," Michael muttered, putting his hand to his forhead,"You gave the cashier a nervous breakdown."

"Sorry,"a lady said, standing at the cashier station," That's Melinda. She's new and is very, very, emotionally unstable."

"Why don't you just fire her?"Michael asked.

"She's randomly impulsive and will stab me."

"I see."

"Now, what would you like?"the lady asked with a smile.

"A taco, five burritos, two Dr.Peppers-"

WHAM!!

"Daniel, shut up!"Dante said yelled angrily.

"Thank you,:Michael sighed as Daniel rubbed his sore head.

"We'd like five beef burritos, five Sprite-Dr.Pepper mixes, and one large naco plate."

"That'll be...,"the lady said,punching numbers into the cash register,"Twenty-seven dollars and sixty-eight cents."

Michael handed over the money and they all sat down at a booth.

Dante, Ralph, and Roran squeezed into one side, leaving Daniel and Michael on the other.

Five minutes later, Michael went to get their order and brought back a tray of food and they all began to dig in.

"This is good,"Roran muttered, taking another bite of his burrito.

Suddenly, a piece of meat hit him in the eye

"Ow!"he wailed, causing people to turn and stare.

"Oh no,"MIchael muttered. Daniel was laughing, Ralph was trying to sink out of sight, and Dante was glaring from Roran to Daniel and back.

"Why did you do that?"Roran yelled, standing up.

"It was fun,"Daniel answered with a shrug and a laugh.

"Knock it off!"Michael ordered, blushing furiously(he does that a lot doesn't he?)

"Let'em fight,"Ralph said, stealing Roran's burrito,"More for us!"

"Give that back!"Roran ordered Ralph.

"Do you really want it back?"Ralph asked as he chewed the stolen burrito.

"Yes!Wait, no!"

"Well, quit complaining."

"Guys, I'll just buy another one.."

"I want mine!"

"I ate it, see?"

"That is-DANIEL, QUIT THROWING FOOD AT ME!!"

"It's fun!"

"Get your enjoyment somewhere else!"

"More food for me, me, me!"

"Guys, knock it off!"

"Be quiet, Michael!"

"ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!!!" Everyone in the restuarant was staring at Dante, who grabbed Daniel and Roran, cracked their heads together, and sat down and continued eating. Roran and Daniel rubbed their heads and sat down.

"Let's go,"Michael ordered, grabbing Roran and Daniel, and Ralph picked up the plate of nachos and carried it out, and noone dared to stop him.

The moment they got home, Michael picked up the phone and went into his room, leaving the four other people to wait in the living room.

Five minutes later, he emerged, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"What's going on?"Ralph asked.

"From now on, if you guys want to go out to eat,let's just order pizza, ok?"Michael asked.

"Yeah, but then won't the house get messy?"Roran asked.

Michael stared at Roran...Daniel destroying the house with pizza...pizza on the ceiling, on the tv...

"What have I done?!"Michael wondered aloud.

"Doomed us all,"Dante answered quietly, and though he hated to admit it, Michael had to agree that that was the best way to put it.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Please ignore spelling and grammar.Also, did you like it? Poor Daniel...he's gonna have brain issues if they all keep hitting himWell...even worse brain issues lol. reviews please! Updated to correct format ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great chapter!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG that was so mean!! But sooooooo funny!
Best part to me:
"I want a taco, five burritos, two Dr.Pepper, three Sprites, one naco plate, seven quesadillas, and one large chocolate bunny,"Daniel said to the cashier, who stared at him, then ran away screaming with a nosebleed.
"Way to go," Michael muttered, putting his hand to his forhead,"You gave the cashier a nervous breakdown."
"Sorry,"a lady said, standing at the cashier station," That's Melinda. She's new and is very, very, emotionally unstable."

GO BUNNY!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Haha man this was funny. It was awesome.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Awesome chapter! :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOL, again, amazingly funny, I love it! Lol.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very colorful characters, Daniel the Mischevious, Roran the Dramatic, Ralph the Sloth, Dante the Wicked (for lack of a better word) Michael the fused...I love them all!

:)elyssa

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

490 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2009
Last Updated on April 14, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love And Lust Love And Lust

A Poem by Manda


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael