Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

This chapter is titled "Michael Intervines", but since I got rid of the titles when I wrote the Princess of Dawn chapters, this one is just Chapter 13 :-) the title is self-explanatory...I hope.

"

Daniel had received a tremendous shock on Monday. When he had gotten home, Michael had told him something very unexpected.

"I'm coming with you to school tommorow,"Michael had said. He, at first, had considred feigning illness, but he knew MIchael would never believe him. He knew that Ralph would be mad at him if he did not find some way to stop Michael from finding out about Ralph's existence. So he did the most logical thing possible.

"Come on, pick up!"Daniel pleaded, sitting on his bed, his cell phone in his ear.

"Hello?"

"Ralph?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"It's Daniel!"

"Oh, hey!"

"Don't come to school tommorow!"Daniel ordered and he could alreadt imagine Ralph's confused face.

"Why?"Ralph asked and just like Daniel had guessed, he was confused.

"Michael's coming with me tommorow to try and meet Jonathan. If you're there..."

"Got it,"Ralph said immediatly."Thanks for giving me a heads up."

"Anytime,"Daniel said."See you Wednesday."

"Bye."

So the next morning, Daniel happily drove Michael to his school.

When they arrived, Michael followed Daniel around all day, searching for Jonathan. However, Jonathan didn't show up all day, to Daniel's relief and Michael's frustration.

The moment they got home, MIchael stormed off to his room and Daniel went to his room. Dante was making dinner and Roran hadn't come out of his room for days(everyone assumed he must have gotten himself a mini-fridge and a bathroom installed into his room in the middle of the night) and noone expected him to come out anytime soon. However, it was a suprise to Daniel when Michael went into Roran's room.

"He wasn't there!"Michael said angrily to Roran, who was sitting in a chair, reading.

"Is that my problem?"Roran asked quietly.

"Considering you're the one who told me Ralph would be there, yeah, it is!"Michael said.

"Perhaps I was mistaken,"Roran said quietly, turning a page of his book.

"Mistaken?"Michael said hysterically."Mistaken? Are you freakin' kidding me? When are you 'mistaken' about anything?"

"Apparently I was today,"Roran said, still not looking at Michael.

Michael gave a roar of anger and stormed out of the room.

"Are you okay?"Daniel asked as he passed him in the hallway.

"Shut up!"Michael ordered, going into his room, leaving a very emotionally abused Daniel in the hallway.

 

"That was mean of him,"Ralph said.

It was Wednesday and Daniel and Ralph were in their usual spot in fourth period.

"Yeah,"Daniel said, working a long math problem on his paper frantically."I don't get why he was so upset though. He just wanted to meet Jonathan, didn't he?"

"Perhaps,"Ralph said thoughtfully,"He was hoping to see me."

Daniel looked up at Ralph in shock.

"That would make sense,"Daniel said slowly and Ralph looked at him strangely.

"What if Roran had told Michael you were here?"Daniel suggested.

"Then that would give Michael a reason to be mad at him,"Ralph said.

"Exactly!"Daniel said. Ralph looked down at his paper. Daniel could only guess what he was thinking.

"Daniel,"the teacher called,"You're wanted in the front office."

The whole class looked at Daniel. Ralph in particular was looking at Daniel in complete confusion.

Daniel quickly got up and went to the front office, where, to his horror, Michael was waiting for him.

"What are you doing here?"Daniel asked.

"Take me to your class,"Michael ordered.

"What?"

"Take me to your class. Now!"Michael ordered again. Daniel was forced to obey. But how could he warn Ralph without making Michael suspicious?



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
I loved writing Roran's dialogue throughout this entire book. Out of all of the MIchaels, he represents me the most in the Not Caring category lol So there's discord amongst the Michaels...how will this play out? Read on to find out! Thanks for reading, and reviews are very much welcome, even if they're just to say hello or I liked it :-)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG!!!! That was awesome!! The suspense is killing me...let me just click the 'next chapter button'

GO BUNNY!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Once again, another great chapter! :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2009
Last Updated on April 13, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..