Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

Filler chapter. Also, the reason behind the repetitive explanations is beacuse as I switch viewpoints, I keep it as though you haven't seen the other side of things. It's my unique way ^_^

"

Daniel couldn't wait for school on Monday. Ralph had shown up at his new school. He had thanked Roran for requesting the switch to Michael, but had not given his reason. Ralph had asked him not to tell Michael and the others about their meetings. Daniel had kept his promise.

But it was Sunday, and there was no school. He was sitting in his bedroom, reading, when his cell phone rang. He answered it quickly, expecting a wrong number. He was caught up in his book.

"Hello?"Daniel said, still reading.

"Daniel?"the voice said.

"Yeah?"Daniel muttered, not registering the voice talking to him.

"Hey, are you busy?"the caller asked.

"Who's asking?"Daniel asked, turning a page of his book.

"You have to ask?"the person said in suprise and Daniel suddenly registered the caller, marked his place in his book and set it aside.

"Sorry, Ralph,"Daniel said.

"It's okay,"Ralph said."So are you busy?"

"Not really,"Daniel sighed,"It's so boring here."

"Well then, do you-do you want to come with me to the mall?"Ralph asked.

"Sure,"Daniel said."Want to meet up there?"

"Yeah. See ya!"

"Bye."

Daniel quickly put on a light coat for the weather and started to walk out of his room when Michael walked in suddenly.

"Daniel, I need to talk to you,"Michael said.

"Can it wait?"Daniel asked.

"No..."Michael sighed."You would tell us if you had talked to Ralph, right?"

Daniel stared at Michael. Did he suspect something? What had Roran told him?

"Of course,"Daniel said quietly. Michael watched him for a moment in silence.

"Okay,"Michael said, starting to leave,"Where are you going?"

"To the mall."

"Why?"

"Just 'cuz."

"Okay, then."

Daniel quickly left, arriving before Ralph did at Dunelia Mall. He waited for a while inside at the entrance for about five minutes before Ralph showed up.

"Hi,"Daniel said with a smile.

"Hey,"Ralph said."Sorry I'm late. Rene was reminding me to be careful."

Oh, it's okay,"Daniel said as he and Ralph slowly walked around."So why did you ask me to come here?"

Ralph shrugged.

"I guess I was just bored,"he said and when Daniel looked very let-down Ralph chuckled and said,"I wanted to talk to you! I haven't seen you in months!" "Oh!"Daniel said, cheering up immediatly.

He wanted to talk to me,Daniel though happily as they continued walking. That's so nice of him.

"So, how're you?"Ralph asked, looking at the pretzels at the small pretzel shop they had stopped at.

"I'm good. Bored to be honest,"Daniel said, pointing at the pretzel he wanted.

Well, I guess it's good I called, huh?"Ralph said, smiling at Daniel.

Daniel nodded, paid for his pretzel and began munching on it.

They walked around in silence for about five minutes before Ralph suggested they go see a movie. _

"They have a movie theater at the mall?"Daniel asked in suprise and Ralph laughed. "Of course not!"he said, still laughing,"I meant let's go to the movie theater to see one."

"Oh,"Daniel said, blushing. Wait, why was he blushing? Probably from his lapse in common sense.

So they finished their pretzels and drove to the movies. Since it was a Sunday, there wasn't much of a line, so they were already heading to the movie about five minutes after they arrived at the theater.

When they sat down in their seats and looked around, they realized that they were the only ones in the room.

"we could run around aimlessly and not get yelled at,"Daniel said randomly.

"Or we could jump from seat to seat,"Ralph laughed.

"Or throw popcorn at the screen at a cheesy part in the movie!"

"Or we could-never mind."

Daniel looked at Ralph.

"What were you about to say?"Daniel asked.

"Nothing,"Ralph said as the room went dark for the start of the movie.

"Come on, tell me!"Daniel whined.

"I was gonna say we do flips off the screen,"Ralph said quietly,"But then I realized that neither me or you can do flips off walls."

"Oh,"Daniel said and Ralph chuckled.

An hour and a half later, the movie ended and Ralph said good-bye, leaving Daniel to drive home alone. Along the way he started thinking about what Ralph had said and got the strangest feeling that he had been planning to say something else.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Man, this one was so boring to type up, I almost fell asleep. Anyway, I hope you liked it ^_^ review please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww bromance!!!

GO BUNNY!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This wasn't boring, but it was informative. :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2009
Last Updated on April 16, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..