Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

It's almost Christmas time and it's time to get a tree! But, as always, it won't go the way as planned.

"

"Why are we getting a Christmas tree now?"Ralph asked."Thanksgiving was only four days ago!"

"Because,"Michael huffed,"Once we get a tree, I get in the Christmas spirit."

"What's the big deal about being in a Christmas spirit, anyway?"Dante asked angrily. He hated-no, loathed-Christmas time. People always cheerily saying "Merry Christmas"...

"I hate christmas carolers,"Dante growled.

"Dante, quit being a Scrooge and lighten up!"Daniel urged. "Everyone had fun on Christmas!"

"We're here,"Michael announced, pulling into the busy parking lot of a supermarket. They all happily(Dante reluctantly) walked to the front of of store where christmas trees were being displayed.

"How may I help you?"a man asked immediatly.

"We'll tell you when we need you,"Dante snarled and the man walked away, giving Dante a very dirty look.

"These trees are very run-down,"Roran observed.

"The pine-needles are falling off, the stump is cut crookedly...we would be better off elsewhere."

"That's not true!"the man protested, having floated his way back over. Michael could tell he was the manager.

"Our trees are the best!"the manager said.

"No, I've seen better,"Michael said, and the manager glared at him.

"Why don't we go somewhere else?"Daniel suggested quietly."There's this nice man selling freshly cut trees by Dunelia Mall."

"Really?"Ralph asked, suprised."How do you know that?"

"Michael's mom got a tree from there last year,"Daniel said, looking at Michael. Everyone looked from Michael to Daniel.

"She did,"Michael admitted, looking at Daniel in shock."It seems you have that memory." Daniel nodded.

"Let's go,"Michael ordered and they all walked back to the car.

It seems Daniel has most of my memories, Michael thought to himself. He had thought that just yesterday when Daniel asked about Michael's brother. None of the others had known Michael had a brother until then. Just earlier that morning Daniel had asked who Damien was.

"Damien's the dog I had before my brother was born,"Michael had told him."He was hit by a car one night because he dug under the fence of the place he was staying at ."

 "Michael, look out!!"Roran shrieked and Michael quickly swerved to stop himself from crashing into the stoplight and got back on the road.

"Are you okay?"Daniel asked.

"Y-yeah,"Michael muttered, pulling into the vacant parking lot.

"Hi,"a man said with a smile.

"Hi,"Michael said politely."We're looking for a tree...maybe eight feet?"

"Well, I have some-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!"

Dante had grabbed the man's chainsaw that he used to cut the trees from his trailer and was proceeding to mutilate the trees.

"Die, christmas trees, die!"Dante yelled.

"Dante, stop!"Michael ordered, but Dante ignored him.

"We're SO going to jail this time,"Roran sighed.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid trees-"Dante began, but suddenly Daniel had punched him in the back of the head violently and Dante dropped the chainsaw.

"You're gonna ruin Christmas!"Daniel wailed, grabbing the chainsaw and taking back to the man, who was staring in shock.

"My-my-"the man stammered.

"I know what's coming next,"Michael muttered.

 

 

"I can't believe this,"Dante growled.

"You brought it on yourself,"Michael reminded him.

"So?"

"Well, you have noone to blame but yourself,"Michael told him.

"You're not dancing,"Daniel told Dante.

"Come one, come all! Buy a tree from Michael and Daniel's Happy Christmas Tree Shop!"Dante yelled outside on the sidewalk.

"He looks cute in that,"Ralph chuckled.

"I agree,"Roran said, watching Dante dance hilariously in front of their house in a large and fluffy snowman suit.

"How long do I have to do this?"Dante asked Michael.

"Until we have enough to pay back the man,"Michael answered with a grin,"And at this rate, you'll be here till NEXT Christmas!" Dante groaned.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
So, as you can tell, this chapter is a set up for a main plot point later on. Next chapter's the Part 1 Finale updated to correct format

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I liked this haha. I thought it was great. He deserved it though.

Posted 14 Years Ago


:) Dante the snow boy was a naughty dude that day so they made him prance a jolly dance as they laughed at his dismay. There must have been some power in that old chainsaw he found for when he turned it on himself all the trees came tumbling down...

Lol, i know...i'm not well and i'm loving ur book!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ha ha! Dante totally deserved that! Wonderful chapter! :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 22, 2009
Last Updated on April 14, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Before I Die : 4 Before I Die : 4

A Chapter by Dev