Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

It's been a month since Ralph's leaving. How have Michael, Roran, Dante, and Daniel been taking it? And what did Daniel do after seeing Ralph?

"

For one week, Michael and the others had mourned the loss of Ralph. Everything had seem to move slower. It was much quieter. However, after about three weeks, they had all moved on with life and things had resumed as normally as possible.

It was near the end of January when Michael suggusted an outing to the mall.

"Why the mall?"Roran asked as they pulled into a parking space in front of Dunelia Mall.

"It's fun!"Michael insisted.

"Hmmm, this might do us some good,"Dante said quietly.

They all walked into the large, three-floor mall.

"Remember, no going on the third floor,"Michael said. This mall was special. It had three floors, each one up more oriented for adults. The third floor was eighteen-year-olds only.

"Meet me back here in one hour,"Michael said and the others nodded and scattered. "

Can I talk to you?"Roran said to dante as they began walking around.

"I supposed,"Dante grumbled.

"Do you remember anything?"Roran asked, examing some clothes in a window.

"Like what?"Dante asked, following Roran as he walked.

"Just anything,"Roran said, walking into a video game store.

"I don't know,"Dante said, looking at Roran suspiciously."What do you remember?" "Quite a bit,"Roran said.

"Like...?"

"I can't reveal that right now,"Roran said.

"Big suprise,"Dante muttered. "

Well, EXCUSE ME if I can't say anything at this time!"Roran said, finally looking at Dante.

"Well, why did you ask me that in the first place?"Dante asked.

"No reason,"Roran said, walking away, leaving Dante to his thoughts.

 Daniel was walking with Michael, and Michael was suprised to find that Daniel was actually quite pleasant to be around.

"Thanks for bringing us,"Daniel said as he examined some clothes in a store. "Anytime,"Michael said happily. He had to admit, Daniel's change since Ralph's disappearance had been a good one.

Daniel followed Michael around the mall for the next hour, not really saying much, just a yes or no here and there. As planned, they all met at the front of the mall. "You guys ready?"Michael asked as they all prepared to leave. They all nodded. Daniel was deep in thought. Where could Ralph have gone?

Suddenly, he had the strongest feeling someone was watching him. He turned back and felt his eyes widen and his jaw drop slowly.

Just ten feet away, kept away by a large mob of people, was Ralph, just standing there, watching him, and, having realized Daniel had seen him, smiling.

"Michael!"

"Daniel! What is it?"Michael asked as they got into their car.

"I-I just saw Ralph!"Daniel said excitedly. Everyone just stared at him.

"That's a mean joke,"Dante muttered.

"No, I'm serious! I did!"Daniel insisted as Michael began driving along.

"Daniel! Shut up!"

"No! MIchael, listen! Ralph was behind me!"Daniel insisted again.

"No, he wasn't,"Roran stated.

"How would you know?"Daniel asked.

"Because he would have signaled us,"Dante said,"We've been over this."

"Maybe he couldn't!"Daniel argued.

"Daniel, just drop it,"Michael ordered. Daniel glared at him.

"You're an a*s,"Daniel muttered. Dante and Roran looked from Michael to Daniel and back.

"Daniel, you were just seeing things,"Michael said quietly as they pulled up to their house. Daniel gave a roar of anger and went inside and locked himself in his room. Michael went into the kitchen to make dinner. Roran and Dante sat in the living room. Roran sighed.

"What is it?"Dante asked.

"I saw him too...I just didn't want to believe it and be let down,"Roran said quietly.

"I understand,"Dante said and Roran looked at Dante and nodded.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Man, everything's just going wrong, huh? From this point on, the story picks up and gets going. You'll see why next chapter^_^
Thanks to everyone who has been reading. Even if you don't review, it still means a lot that you read. Thank you so much^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The suspense is literally killing me!!!

GO BUNNY !!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


It's fun to read your writing! It's really cool and exciting! Great chapter! :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2009
Last Updated on April 15, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing