Chapter 43

Chapter 43

A Chapter by Eidolon Michael
"

Wow, this book has like no views...so why am I posting it? Oh yeah lol so that I can have a copy to edit lol anyway, for those who have been keeping up with it, I hope you enoy this latest chapter :-)

"

Ashleigh had to prepare herself for defeat. No matter where she went, she was going to be defeated. She watched s Megean put the X on the paper.

"Tic-tac-toe, three in a row,"Megean said with a smile and Ashleigh sighed.

"How many times is that?"Ashleigh asked.

"Seventeen wins for me, three for you,"Megean said.

"And I thought I could win this time,"Ashleigh sighed.

"Did she beat you again?"Daniel asked rom the living room.

"Yes,"Ashleigh said quietly.

"Don't worry, you'll win...eventually,"Daniel said, shrieking as Ashleigh chased after him.

"Where's Michael?"Taira asked, walking into the room, looking bored. Megean shrugged.

"Last time I saw him, he was with Roran,"Megean said, pulling out a pack of playing cards.

"What were they going to do?"Taira asked.

"I think they said something about positions,"Megean said. Taira's eyes grew big in shock and she ran off, trying to find Michael and Roran.

Ralph and Jonathan, meanwhile, were in Rene's room, having a home-school lesson from Shana.

"Okay, so Shana, you type the equation into the calculator, push 'graph' and push the weird 'trace' button-"

"Technically, it's calculate when you the push the 'second' button,"Shana explained.

"Well, you know,"Jonathan said with a small grin at Ralph.

"What do I know?"Ralph asked, confused.

"If you guys keep talking, you won't know anthing,"Shana said, sweeping her bangs out of her eyes.

"Well, Jonathan can always teach me,"Ralph said, grinning mischeviously at Jonathan.

"How about right now?"Jonathan said, placing a hand on Ralph's stomach.

"If you guys are gonna do that, I'm leaving,"Shana said, and she stood up to leave.

"Wait!"Ralph said."We need to know this!"

Jonathan frowned.

"Okay,"Shana said and Ralph and Jonathan prepared to continue learning.

Taira had finally gone to the one place she doubted Michael and Roran would be-the training room. She stepped into the room just in time to see an arrow fly right in front of her. She gave a squeal and ducked for cover.

"Sorry!"Michael called from across the room and Taira looked at him and noticed that he had a bow and arrow in his hand.

"What are you doing?"Taira asked, eyeing the bow

"Practicing my archery,"Michael said as he aimed an arrow at the target across the room. Roran, who was standing beside him, nodded and Michael fired the arrow and saw the arrow hit the bull's-eye of the target.

"But why did Megean say you were going to practice positions?"Taira asked.

"Well, it's simple, really..."Michael said with a grin, glancing at Roran.

"We were practicing sex positions with each other!"Michael and Roran said simultaneously. Taira stared at them.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"Well, he was showing me all sorts of gay sex positions,"Michael said, appearing to space out dreamily.

"Was it fun?"Roran asked.

"Let's do it again!"Michael said enthusiastically.

"Michael!"Taira said angrily.

"We were just kidding!"Michael said as Roran burst out laughing at Taira's reaction.

Taira watched the two of them.

"Ooomph!"Michael said as Taira pulled one her socks off and stuffed it into Michael's mouth. Roran laughed even harder.

Michael spit the sock out of his mouth and smiled at Taira.

"Don't smile at me!"Taira said angrily.

"What did I-?"

"That joke was NOT funny!"Taira said. Michael grinned.

"Well, then, to make it up to you, why don't I show you some very fun-"

"Michael, I swear, if you say 'sex positions', I'm goinng to stab you-"

"You interrupted my joke, you meany!"Michael said and Taira gave a huff and tackled Michael violently.

"I'll, uh, leave you guys to kill each other,"Roran said, and he quickly rushed out of the room, locking the door so noone could get in.

Taira laughed as she kept Michael pinned to the ground.

"Please get off,"Michael said.

"No."

"Why?"

"I'm having fun."

Michael sighed.

"Please?"he asked sweetly. Taira considered him for a moment.

"No."

Michael sighed as Taira watched him struggle. How could someone so short be so mean?

"Pwease?"Michael asked, trying to sound like a child.

"'Pwease' what?"

"Pwease get off me now."

Taira got up and brushed herself off.

"Thank you,"Michael said as he stood up.

Suddenly, they heard a strange noise from a vent above them and watched in shock as a boy dropped out of the vent.

The boy picked himself up off the floor, wincing, and looked around.

Michael, out of instinct, grabbed his bow and arrow and set an arrow to the string.

"Michael!"Taira said angrily, getting in front of the boy, who had ducked down in fear.

"Just in case,"Michael said."Who are you?"

The boy looked at Michael from behind Taira and quickly hid behind her again. Taira turned around and looked at the boy.

He had short dirty-blonde hair and hazel eyes. He seemed to be only an inch shorter than Taira, putting him at four feet, ten inches. The weird thing, Michael noticed, was that he appeared to be around twelve to thirteen years old.

"What's your name?"Taira asked kindly. The boy, seeing Taira's expression, finally spoke.

"I-I don't know."

"You don't know?"Michael asked, lowering his bow. The boy nodded.

"Can you remember where you're from?"Taira asked.

The boy shook his head.

"Can you remember if you have any family?"

"No."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"A name."

"Whose?"

"I don't know."

"What's the name?"

The boy looked away.

"Will you tell us?"Taira asked.

"Evan."

Michael and Taira looked at each other.

"Taira, isn't that-?"

"Yeah,"Taira said quietly.

"What is it?"the boy asked.

"My dad's name was Evan."

"Could it be related?"Michael asked.

"I don't know, but let's go see the others,"Taira said, and she grabbed the boy's hand and led the way out of the room.



© 2010 Eidolon Michael


Author's Note

Eidolon Michael
Yay, a new chapter at last lol Hope you enjoyed this :-)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
Added on May 2, 2010
Last Updated on May 2, 2010
Previous Versions


Author

Eidolon Michael
Eidolon Michael

The Gates of Zonei, TX



About
My name is Michael and I am 18 years old. I'm a pretty nice guy(mostly) but if I don't like you, I'll tell you so,yeah.I'm really short for a guy (5ft, 6in.) and I'm pretty average weight(125lbs).. more..

Writing