2

2

A Chapter by Archia

Number 2.

 

You gotta test out your name on someone. Quick BUFFALO! Write it down three times. Find the person nearest to you, and say your name. If they react them the name is perfect. If they don’t then you need to rethink. Now some of you may come across the problem that there is no one around (either because no one wants to go near you, or everyone is just preoccupied). If you come across this problem just say it out loud. If you react then it’s the right name. If you continue on as if nothing was said, then the name needs some tweaking.

See, that’s pretty easy. Now all you have to do is to start introducing yourself with your new name. Works perfectly if you go somewhere where no one knows you. People will be sure to remember you.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

2nd line, "If they react them the name is...." them should be then, unless of course the typos are to demonstrate insanity, in which case, ignore me. Going to continue reading these now...

Posted 11 Years Ago


I told Billy Bob Joe. (My friend that is always with me. Don't look at me like that people. She's totally not invisible.)
She said, "Nice Indian name."

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha I told Maria and she said, "What??"

Posted 11 Years Ago


I said it to my cat Shelby. She just ignored me.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia