8

8

A Chapter by Archia

Number 8.

 

Let’s practice that laugh now. I bet you can all say you can laugh, but this, this is more than laughing. This is using that voice to turn people away from you, to change their minds so they never come near you again. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that you won’t have any friends after this. But who needs friends, it worked for me Mhahahahaha.

And that is a perfect example of an insane laugh. Now, it has to either be high or low, no inbetween. High works best I find (makes people stare). But it needs to be long. Just say ‘buffalo’ in your head twenty times whilst laughing and you’ll be sweet. You have to have a long ringing tone, no little mouses here. Now you have to make sure that your maniacal laugh is not evil. We are not evil people! So, not evil. Just think crazy thoughts, like all the crazy things you’ve already done, and it will be a cinch.

Mhahahahaha.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

@Ami- Might that friend be me? Because I can totally knock your socks off with my evil laugh. HAHAHAHAAH!! *cough* *resumes* MWHAHA!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mhahahahaha.
This I'll most definitely do to my friend xD
*wants to see the priceless reaction*

Posted 11 Years Ago


I tried it on my cats. They looked at me and went back to sleep.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia