4

4

A Chapter by Archia

Number 4.

 

Go catch an animal. Any animal, be it a moose, lizard, bird, crocodile, platypus, lion (might have to go to the zoo for that one), yack, seahorse, possum, monkey (if you get one of those I want it), bear, horse, baby horse, dog, goldfish, shark (careful they bite), human, goat, pig and unicorn (brownie points if you get this one). Any of animals you can think of, go for it. But whatever you do, you cannot pull out any feathers, fur, scales, horns, eyes and teeth (though those might be stuck in your skin).

Now how do you do this I hear you ask (though could just be the voice in my head, but we’ll get to that later). Well, go outside and hope that something comes to your hand. Chocolate chips biscuits are good I hear (you’ll get me at least). Go for a swim and wait for that shark to nimble at your toes. Find yourself in Australia and might get the protected possum. Go the New Zealand and you’ll get the chance to legally shoot one.

Oh and once you caught one, let it go back where you found it. It cannot move an inch.

However you do it, go find that animal, quick stat!

BUFFALO.

UPWHASMOIAINJAWTMMNL signing off to go catch meself a yack. I know the secret to doing it.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

line four: "Any of animals you..." ----> Any of the animals

once again ignore me if that's just how it suppose to be.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I caught a unicorn!!! In my imagination....he was strutting his stuff. What an arrogant little creature, quite unlike what you might think of a unicorn. My, he even back talked me!

Yay, brownie points for me!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I caught my sister. Does that count?

Posted 11 Years Ago


All I could cath were my own cats...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia