7

7

A Chapter by Archia

Number 7.

 

Find a public place (an elevator would be nice). Or you could go for a bus, a high-class restaurant, school will be a good place to scare the teachers.

And all you need to do is start crying. Go into hysterics. Sob and moan and scream and even laugh to scare them even more. See if anyone comes near you. If they do, well deal with it however you may. But do not, I repeat do not, tell anyone why you are crying.

You could also do this by getting a group of friends and one starts after the other. Hey, you could even do screams one after the other (order it lowest to highest).

Just make sure you don’t find yourself in a psychiatrists office, we’ll get to them later, but at this moment, your dear minds are too delicate to risk in their evil hands. 

 



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

BBJ and I shall accomplish this together.
Now I have to think of the opportune moment...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ooh I want to try this! I'll get back to you when we have accomplished it! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


My cats and I will try it together...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia