9

9

A Chapter by Archia

Number 9.

 

It’s time to really practice that laugh. Find someone, anyone and do your laugh at a random time. If people react, then you’ve got your laugh. If no one does, keep trying. Try a higher or lower pitch, or longer or shorter. When someone reacts then you’re sweet. If you are alone, try your laugh on yourself, if you react than perfect. Or if you have a pet, try it with them and if they react (probably running away) then everything is going fine.

Now that you’ve tried it, you have to use it. Just laugh whenever you feel like it. Like in the middle of a serious conversation (lightens up the mood). Or in a conversation where it just drags on and you have more better insane things you’d rather do (I guarantee they’ll walk away at once)* It’s a perfect way to frighten anyone away. And you never know, if someone joins in with your laugh, you’ve just found a perfectly insane friend. Happy days.

Here, I’ll give you two minutes, were you can practice that laugh. (If I react, then you can’t get any better).

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock… TIME”S UP! Hope I didn’t cut you off mid laugh (bad luck to do that, you never know what could happen.)

So keep practicing that laugh! And remember practice gets everyone else extremely annoyed.

 

*I guarantee nothing, if something goes wrong, you didn’t see anything. And stop looking around shiftily!



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the middle of a five hour long college lecture sounds great. It's sure to wake all those people that fall asleep in the back row :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
1 Review
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 6, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia