12

12

A Chapter by Archia

Number 12.

 

You’ll have to wait till your next storm to do this one. When the rain passes, if your luck a nice rainbow will appear. Red and yellow and green and mauve, violet, orange, yellow, purple, maroon, emerald and all those other colours (including that yucky green that never looks nice). Now, you’re not meant to sit there and name the colours, you actually have to get up and get moving!

What you need to do is find the end of the rainbow and the pot of gold that awaits.* Get in a car, bike, scooter, feet, someone’s shoulders, bus (that one might not work to well) and find that end.

Just think, it’s gotta end somewhere!

*Pot of gold is not guaranteed and highly unlikely to be found.



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

line 1 "When the rain passes, if your luck..." ----- When the rain passes if you're lucky

4th from the bottom: "(that one might not work to well) -----that one might not work too well

Posted 11 Years Ago


The insaneness has caught on. I can't put this book down.

Anyways, I shall have to wait for winter for this one. Storms don't usually come in our area before then.

And, interestingly enough, I have tried this before when I was younger. And guess what I took? The best way: By foot :) I made it far enough to my Mom's candy jar where there were dozens of chocolate gold coins.

Back in those days, that was the real treasure.
Yum...

Posted 11 Years Ago


I'm writing a poem about it right now.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia