Teardrops

Teardrops

A Chapter by Aynsley

I awoke the next morning to find blood all through my bed. "What the hell?" I gaped, looking around for some sign of murder. "Wierd." I muttered, pulling the sheets off.

I looked down at myself, mouth wide. I'm bleeding? No, I thought Immortals couldn't be injured.

 

I felt no pain what so ever, but saw heaps of blood stained into my bed, the sheets soaked red.

 

I was pretty sure I hadn't hurt myself, I just went straight to bed the night before, so it's pretty impossible for all this blood to come from nowhere.

 

At that point, I felt my stomach twist and ache, "Oww ... " I cringed, holding my stomach. "What's happening?"

 

I reached out for the phone on the desk, and immediately dialed 911, "Please, I need an ambulance!" I screeched, dropping the phone.

 

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard the faint whisper coming from the phone, I reached out to get it again. My hands shaking, I answered. "Please help, I'm bleeding, I don't know what's happening! I need an ambulance." I repeated, trying to sooth my stomach.

 

"Right away miss." The person finally replied. I let the phone dangle from the desk as I pulled myself into the corner. I felt a mess, disgusting. There was blood everywhere, I had never seen so much. I was so confused, I had no clue what was happening.

 

Was I dieing? No I couldn't be dieing, Immortals couldn't die I reminded myself. I rested my head on my knees; panting, feeling like no air came through my lungs for each breath I took.

 

Finally when the ambulance arrived, I was so shocked when they told me what happened. "It can't be!" I cried, face in hands.  A lady approched me, holding out her arms to welcome a hug.

 

"I'm so sorry." She murmurred, trying to calm me down. I didn't want her comfort, I wanted Hamish, he had to know! I tried to tell her, but my mouth went dry, and when I tried to say something no words came out. So I just cried again.

 

"We all are very sorry." She sighed, putting her arms at her sides. I didn't care if she was or not. She didn't know how it felt to lose something so precious, so unquie. I strained to stand up, and when I finally did, I sighed, shaking my head.

 

"Just leave me alone." I sulked, walking away ...

 

 

 



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow, very very good on your detail. The emotion pours through your words and we actually feel exactly what the character is. You managed to touch our senses in describing the mess she felt and the deep pain in her soul and stomach. Great. great job on this chapter. I have to say, this is probably the best so far! You are showing awesome improvemnt! I feel so bad, she lost her baby. :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

@ Rain
well... I honestly don't know, but some ppl say that they can look up ur number and know where u live... freeky but yeah
and the miscarrage bit.. it just happens some how. :/ thanks, and yeah its sad.

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmm, a sad chapter
she lost her baby...how?
and how did the ambulance know where she lived...so yeh, add in that bit of detail?

as i said, sad chapter, i will continue to read

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good book, sad I love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thank you so much, I love this chapter, but I find it very sad too ... I had tears in my eyes while I wrote this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, very very good on your detail. The emotion pours through your words and we actually feel exactly what the character is. You managed to touch our senses in describing the mess she felt and the deep pain in her soul and stomach. Great. great job on this chapter. I have to say, this is probably the best so far! You are showing awesome improvemnt! I feel so bad, she lost her baby. :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2010
Last Updated on June 30, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley