Dos

Dos

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 2

Jimmy lives in a box. He likes Vivica A. Fox. Unfortunately she died from the pox.

Jimmy runs, and runs. Fast, faster, and fasterer. Jimmy is running in Afghanistan. He has a plan, but sort of doesn't. He's running in the middle of Afghanistan. He needs aid(s). He encounters a man named Hans. Hans his odd, like republicans. Hans knows the way to maness. So Jimmy has no choice but to ask for aid(s). Hans points in the left direction and Jimmy disperses toward that way like a baby bird. Jimmy moves fast, like a turtle on steroids. His agility in the battlefield is fast but slow. He always leaves his victims wanting more; his fist leaves them with envy. His beard glows in the dark so Jimmy always has light. His beard is boundless. Jimmy finally reaches the end of Afghanistan. He would continue but there seems to be an invisible wall called a border in his way. Jimmy dares not enter the neighboring country of Venezuela. Jimmy pounds his fists onto the floor with flusteration. A shadow appears before him; Jimmy glances and catches sight of the person. A man with a beautiful hand whispers with a promiscuous under tone..."look down...yo." Jimmy glances again and the man had withered away, leaving only his attire on the melting sand. Jimmy was only puzzled for a moment when he suddenly got a hard one. Jimmy had an epiphany, he looks down and there on the ground lies a little hatch; barely noticeable at first glance. Jimmy then with over dramatic music looks at his Ryan Seacrest - out of - the - closet watch. He's almost out! Jimmy must make haste! Jimmy unlocks the hatch with epic proportion. Without hesitation he leaps into the dark entrance to the unknown jungle of Afghanistan. What will he discover? Who will he encounter? Why am I asking you? Tune in next time for the next Dragonba - I mean Jimmy and his Beard!



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry