Seis

Seis

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 6

Jimmy lives in a box. Has a pet fox. He likes his whiskey on the rocks.

Jimmy pops out from the intimate bushes. Mr. El Tigre is startled but only for a second. He anal-lyzes Jimmy. Mr. El Tigre is a botanist. He studies robots. 
"Who are you?" Mr. El Tigre asks handsomely.  Jimmy demands satisfaction. Jimmy can't be mad at Mr. El Tigre, he's too beautiful. Mr. El Tigre dives to his right in slow motion. Picks up an angry-faced rock and launches it toward Jimmy's face. The rock screams in horror as he crashes toward Jimmy's face. Jimmy lacks reaction because he's infatuated with Mr. El Tigre's glowing beauty. Luckily for Jimmy he has a beard. His beard pulls Jimmy to the side and out of the angry rocks path. Jimmy's beard then commences to slap him a few times to wake em up from his current infatuation. Jimmy floats up onto his feet. Mr. El Tigre had already begun to flee. Jimmy sprints like a cheetah. He owns the speed of the cheetah but with the endurance of an Olympic god. Lightning flashes and rain begins to flood the dark jungle of Afghanistan. Jimmy chases Mr. El Tigre through some obscene and over exaggerated obstacles. In slow motion of course! Jimmy is now in beard's length away from Mr. El Tigre. Jimmy's beard grows long and he spins it in circles above his head. Jimmy then tosses it towards Mr. El Tigre and it successfully grasps his ankle. He crashes to the jungle floor. The jungle gasps! Jimmy stands over Mr. El Tigre. 
"Where do I find maness!" Jimmy asked quietly. Mr. El Tigre hesitates and gives Jimmy a sexy stare. Jimmy isn't infatuated anymore, his tricks fail him. Jimmy pops him on the chin. Jimmy asks again, politely. Mr. El Tigre whispers weakly, 
"Go north. Watch out for Michelle." He then passes out from Jimmy's dominance. Little does Jimmy know, Michelle has been stalking him for quite some time and she's about to make her move? Will Jimmy see her before it’s too late?


© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on March 31, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry