Diez

Diez

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 10

Jimmy lives in a box, Jimmy Page rocks, but dislikes frocks.

Jimmy and Lucy slowly approach the crabs with sun burnt backs cautiously. Lucy asks Jimmy what they should do. Jimmy ponders deep, like as deep as Albert Einstein's mind. Jimmy always knows what to do . . . for the most part. She encourages him to not be intimidated by the crabs dark sun glasses. Jimmy gulps and hesitantly walks up to the crabs. He asks them if they could go through the river of awkwardness. All of the crabs burst into mini and obnoxious whispers towards one another. Then they all went silent simultaneously. One crab breaks the line and rises to Jimmy. The crab points with its big red claw toward the sun and shakes its head with authority. Jimmy runs his beautiful hand through his impeccable beard. His beard purred and Jimmy knew what to do. Jimmy sprints down the river of awkwardness and finds a random town that's as big as your living room. Jimmy runs around asking for a man named David. He enters the saloon and finds a band. Jimmy had found his man, in a complete heterosexual way. Lucy asks why they're in the town, but Jimmy ignores her small-minded question and continues on. Finally he answers that he heard a rumor that crabs love music, and that they never allow anyone passage because they're burnt and music less. Jimmy tells Lucy to purchase a ridiculous amount of sunscreen and to meet back at the crabs crossing area. What is Jimmy up to?!



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 1, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry