Ocho

Ocho

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 8

Jimmy lives in a box. He likes ducks. He earns all the bucks.

Gun fire fills the air. The local squirrels cover their ears. Anxiety is palpable around the jungle. Jimmy opens his eyes, and his vision is blurry at first, but then refocuses. He catches the sight of Michelle dispersing. She appears injured and limping. Jimmy glares to his right and sees Lucy. Lucy has been shot. Her arm is bleeding profusely. Jimmy goes to her aid. Lucy is weak, but she mentions that there was a man named Fabio who can help just a bit north from where they are. Jimmy sprints north real fats, like aids fast. As he sprints he glances down at Lucy whom he's carrying in his strong arms. Jimmy can't help but notice just how beautiful Lucy is. Her eyes are indescribably gorgeous. Jimmy almost eats poop because of her distracting beauty. They arrive at a little home. Jimmy knocks on the door impatiently as if it were heaven's door. The door swings open. 

"Are you the one they call Fabio?!" The curious little man nods his head in agreement. Fabio notices Lucy and without hesitation invites them in with concern. Jimmy lays her on his worn down couch. Fabio begins treating her injuries. 

A few hours pass. Fabio and Jimmy are seated at the kitchen table. They talked about what occurred. Fabio offers him a drink of whiskey. 

"On the rocks please." Jimmy replies. Jimmy asks Fabio if he knows where he can locate maness. Fabio's answer puzzles Jimmy. Fabio confesses he had lost his maness years ago. Jimmy's expression is of complete bewilderment. He had no idear he could even possibly lose it, whatever it is. He's not even sure what maness is. As they talk, Lucy awakes from her restful nap. Lucy insists they go out and finish off Michelle and Jimmy concurs wholeheartedly. Fabio holds them up for a moment because he has something to give Jimmy. Fabio pulls out a long-thick BOX. He opens it. 

"I want you to take this." Fabio says. Fabio used it in his early young days. Fabio tells Jimmy that he use to wield it in the past. Jimmy takes Fabio's katana. It has engraved into it the name "O'Malley." Jimmy and Lucy head out. Lucy pulls out her two twelve-inch .45's. Jimmy compliments her sexy pistols with great pleasure. 

"Happiness is a warm gun." She states with a smile. They begin running toward the last place they saw Michelle. Lucy challenges Jimmy to a race to the spot. She has an early lead. Who will win the race? Will they find the notorious Michelle? Her bell!?



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on April 1, 2017
Last Updated on April 1, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry