Once

Once

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 11

Jimmy lives in a box . . .

Lucy and jimmy meet back at the crabs crossing area. Lucy brought the ridiculous amount of sunscreen, and Jimmy brought the band from the saloon. The crabs start giggling with utter excitement. Jimmy tells the crabs that he presents them with music and sunscreen. 

“Hey David, mind playing some wicked tracks?” Lucy asks. 

“You can call me Davey.” Replied David. Girls became ungray and they crossed the river of awkwardness (which was very awkward) while the crabs got wasted with the power of music and sunscreen. They (how long . . .) slide across to the otherside. Jimmy and Lucy get closer to Michelle’s hideout. Jimmy’s beard sniffs the air for Michelle’s scent. His beard points toward a liver sitting aside of a pool. Random pools in the jungle can be deadly, as deadly as an Anthony Green plant. Lucy gasps because of the narrators statements. Anthony Green plants sing beautifully like a ten year old girl, and it attracts its prey that way. It’s known to even eat people whole. The plant looks like Anthony Green but once you get too close it will unhinge its jaw and open obnoxiously wide, and chomp down on its victim. That’s right, Anthony Green eats children. So Jimmy kicks the liver and fearlessly dives into the pool. What will Jimmy find in the pool?!



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on April 2, 2017
Last Updated on April 2, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry