Cuatro

Cuatro

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 4

Jimmy lives in a box. He owns lots of clocks. He has brobdingnagian c***s.

Jimmy continues through the jungle looking for a lead on his search for manesss. Jimmy stops abruptly. He then commences to fall to the floor like an angel on heroin. His head gently lands on the floor with rough ambitions. Jimmy closes his dreamy eyes to encompass his immense focus. His ears hug the ground listening to the jungle's cries. A long silence endures. His eyes reopen and fire appears in his pupils. Jimmy bounces up and applies his suave hat and mumbles,

"Somebody's kickin’ da bass." His beard glows and points to the right direction. Jimmy intimidates the jungle now more than ever. Not many have penetrated the depths of the jungle as deep as Jimmy has now. The jungle moans...in agony; the shy trees turn away as Jimmy passes them. The insects huddle together in fear hoping that Jimmy will pass without hostility. Creatures now stray away from Jimmy and his mighty abs.

Jimmy notices strobe lights ahead; the jungle floor vibrates aggressively the closer Jimmy gets. Finally he reaches the entrance of what appears to be a jungle rave. A rather large bouncer envelops the entrance. The room is dark. Techno music is blasting, strobe lights cover the dance floor, and animals and people crowd the dance floor. They’re all swaying in slow motion and all rolling. Jimmy receives a couple pills and acid, and pops them in without hesitation. He begins interrogating people and animals on the dance floor...while he dances with them! Jimmy is covered with glow sticks. After all the sexy interrogations on the dance floor Jimmy obtains the information he needs. He must locate a Mr. El Tigre. Jimmy see's unicorns flying around. He then enters an octopus’s garden and eventually swims out onto shore. He walks through a strawberry field looking for this mysterious Mr. El Tigre. Jimmy is in luck, he spots a tiger from a distance. The tiger is standing upright and turns around slowly. The tiger has a spicy mustache. "That must be him."


© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on March 31, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry