Tres

Tres

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 3

Jimmy lives in a box. He stays away from the docks. Because there are lots of crocs'.

Jimmy falls into the depths of the jungle. The jungle is deep, like anal deep. The jungle whimpers; It is sensitive to people being in her. After hours of falling Jimmy finally lands. Jimmy glances side to side taking in his surroundings. Jimmy's beard begins to shiver, it senses danger. The jungle begins to cry, rain falls hard, like aids hard. Underground rain can be pretty bad sometimes. The beginning is the end is the beginning begins to play by the Smashing Pumpkins. A powerful zephyr strides around the jungle floor. Impeccable creatures appear from the shadows of the jungle. They stand thirteen feet tall and five feet wide, their fur is darker than the eyes of Hades. Jimmy is surrounded. He swiftly applies his suave hat neatly onto his noggin. He then commences to falls to one knee. The creatures all simultaneously pounce on top of Jimmy. Jimmy's beard begins to glow bright, like as bright as Jessica Simpson. The beard releases an exponential explosion that sends the creatures flying high into the air. Jimmy's glow lessens and is motionless, still on a knee. Jimmy's face is covered by his gorgeous suave hat. He slowly raises his head and smirks as the creatures return to the ground. The creatures gather their pride back together and are about to strike Jimmy, but oh they have no idear what's coming: Jimmy smirks yet again and the creatures suddenly spontaneously com-bust into flames. The pain is only brief, as they then implode. Ending their manessless lives. He wipes the dirt off his shoulder and marches on stoically. Little does Jimmy know, a mysterious person with a long coat is stalking him? Will Jimmy discover who this sick stalker is or will he fall prey to the mysterious creatures of the jungle. Why do I insist on asking you?



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 30, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry