Siete

Siete

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 7

Jimmy lives in a box. Andy Petite balks. His favorite receiver is Johnny Knox.

Jimmy heads north, which is going down deeper into the jungle. The jungle giggles as Jimmy gets deeper. But trouble would soon be a comin’. The jungle is quiet. Too quiet, Jimmy stops and glares in every direction penetrating every inch with his stare. Noise comes from Jimmy's left. Jimmy looks with great curiosity. Out comes a beautiful woman with an ominous black trench coat. She's stunning but Jimmy knows something isn't right. He keeps his guard up. That is until she opened her mouth. She compliments Jimmy's abs. "Oh gosh," Jimmy blushes. His guard is now completely down. Her name is Michelle! She pulls out her bell, and then tosses it aside. She pulls out a fourteen inch 44 magnum from her trench coat. Jimmy's eyes bulge out in utter disbelief, gasping for a reaction. Michelle fires! Jimmy's life flashes in front of him. The sky roars thunder and Jimmy falls. The jungle goes silent. The smoke rises from Michelle's barrel. Michelle smiles in victory and begins to walk away. Jimmy grimaces. He painfully rises to his feet. 

"You didn't think it be that easy did you?" Jimmy states. Jimmy had attempted to dodge the bullet; he dodged half of it. Before Jimmy could start his next sentence Michelle had sprinted towards him and punched him across the face. She throws punch after punch and Jimmy is dumbfounded. Jimmy is on the ground again in pain. Jimmy greets the jungle floor. He'd do this over and over. Michelle had beaten the living crap out of Jimmy. 

"That all you got?" Jimmy says sarcastically. Michelle yet again pulls out her fourteen-inch 44 magnum. She points it at Jimmy's face. "I can see your undies from down here." Jimmy points out. Michelle kicks him across the face. Jimmy spits out blood and a tooth. He begins laughing. Michelle's attention turns to the tress. She glances left and right suspiciously. Something leaps out from the trees. "It’s Lucy, in the sky!" Michelle grunts with annoyance. Lucy lands swiftly and awkwardly. Lucy pulls out two twelve-inch .45's and directs them toward Michelle. They both fire away! Jimmy is in the middle of this dangerous situation. Will he make it out alive?! Ahhhhh!



© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on March 31, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry