Catorce

Catorce

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 14

Jimmy lives in a box . . .

Michelle has yanked out her eldest weapon named Martha, a huge army knife. She jumps up from her back onto her feet. Jimmy pulls out (LOL) his almighty katana. Their weapons clash and the weather turns woeful. The sun is now blocked by ominous clouds. The once gentle breeze has turned cold and numbing. Lucy runs to give Jimmy aid(s) in the fight. Michelle lands a hard right punch on Lucy and proceeds to do a reverse-slide kick, taking out Lucy’s legs and sending her crashing onto the sand. Jimmy swings and swings, but can’t get slash Michelle. She’s quick and flexible. She sprints to Jimmy and drop-kicks him in the chest. Jimmy flies back onto his back. Michelle barrel rolls on top of him and raises Martha above her head with both hands. Before she could thrust the army knife down, Jimmy’s beard punches her three times and she falls to the side. Jimmy places his blade just in front of her face. It’s over for Michelle. Jimmy has his katana in her face and Lucy has her guns pointed toward Michelle. Jimmy pleads with her to drop the knife so they don’t have to kill her. She growls like an adorable little kitten, how cute! Michelle then attempts to stab Jimmy but his beard blocks her knife and Lucy empties her clips on her . . .  Michelle is no more. The woeful clouds disperse and the sun glows gleefully. The breeze has also slowed. 

“So what now?” Lucy asks. Jimmy is at a loss for words. He whines that he never found what he was searching for: Maness. Jimmy is upset because the story is just about over. Lucy laughs and tells him that they both have found what they were searching for. Jimmy is puzzled. A lot more puzzled than a puzzle! Lucy explains, 

“Maness . . . womaness . . . it’s obvious what we were searching for: Each other.” 

“Really? I, Jimmy went through this entire adventure searching for the love of my life? Kind of a disappointing end ey?” Jimmy whispered. 

“What was that?” Lucy asks. Jimmy insists it was nothing and that they should depart. The sun is going down and the beach looks absolutely gorgeous. They hold hands and begin their march towards the future. The long and winding road is always tricky. So Jimmy found what he was searching for all along, love. They leave the jungle of Afghanistan fulfilled with glee, and joy, and joyness.

You don’t have to thank me.



© 2020 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on April 2, 2017
Last Updated on September 25, 2020


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry