Cinco

Cinco

A Chapter by Azulberry

Ch. 5
Jimmy lives in a box. He likes to play with blocks, but he really dislikes jocks.
Jimmy sneaks toward Mr. El Tigre with a curious snicker. As he crawls closer to Mr. El Tigre Jimmy notices he's an actual person and not a tiger. Damn those darn drugs. He approaches Mr. El Tigre with extra caution, and Jimmy slithers behind some intimate bushes. The bushes intimacy hides Jimmy's aroma. Jimmy peaks through the bushes sensitive holes to stare down Mr. El Tigre. The bush blushes while he does so. Jimmy must be cautious, if the stories he's heard are true, Mr. El Tigre is a beautiful man who can make anyone his own. Not only does he murder these head over heels people, but worst of all he breaks their hearts. What a monster. His words are smooth and dangerously seductive. One story Jimmy heard made him almost puke on the spot. Mr. El Tigre took a nice lady on wonderful date; they hit it off and had some laughs. Mr. El Tigre then commenced to say these deadly words, "Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you." They kissed. Their kiss shook the Earth and collapsed mountains. He took her home that night and wished her a goodnight. Then the horrific incident occurred...he never called her back! This story molested Jimmy's thoughts for days. How could someone do that? What a bully. How will Jimmy approach this dangerously-spicy man? What will he do? You?


© 2017 Azulberry


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on March 31, 2017
Last Updated on March 31, 2017


Author

Azulberry
Azulberry

Hemet, CA



About
I love writing, and I need feedback. Please help yourselves and critique away. If it at the least entertains you, then I'll consider it a win. Days of the Phoenix more..

Writing
Sequester Sequester

A Chapter by Azulberry