Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

A Chapter by Brittana0909

Adrianna’s POV

JULY

            “Are you sure I look okay?” I am checking myself in the car mirror for about the hundredth time during the twenty minute drive to Dianna and Lea’s house. Now that we’re sitting outside the house, it’s even more intimidating.

            “You look amazing, bubbles. Stop worrying or else you’re going to make me worry.”

            “I cannot believe that you convinced me not to take your medicine today.”

            “I have my inhaler in my purse and I really don’t want to see them all fogged up and annoyed. I want to have fun tonight. I won’t drink either if that makes you feel better.”

            “Okay, just make sure to tell me if you feel overwhelmed or anything and we’ll leave.”

            The blonde laughs and stills my hands in my lap.

            “Babe, I’m fine. You’re looking extra fine tonight. Stop worrying and let’s go have fun!” The feeling of her lips on mine instantly relaxes me and when she tries to pull away I catch her lips for just a couple more kisses which I feel her smiling into. “Bubbles, you’re not going to make out with me in the car to get out of this party.”

            “Are you positive?” I continue my assault down across her jawline to the spot on her neck that I know drives her crazy. My right hand tangled in her hair, softly pulling her into me. A low moan escapes her lips and her head instinctively tilts to give me better access. I smirk and gently bite on her pulse point, immediately licking the area to soothe the sting.

            “O-Okay. Ade.” I continue to suck, nip, and lick at her pulse point, her fingers now tangled in my hair. “Ooooo. A-Ade. Adrianna!” Seemingly snapping out of our bubble, Kenzie pushes at my shoulders, but she has a smile on her blushing face, so I know she isn’t upset. “We should go in now. They’re probably all waiting for us.”

            I let out a long breath, knowing I can’t delay any longer as my girlfriend gets out of the car. I follow her lead, walking up to the luxurious house hand in hand with Mackenzie. She rings the doorbell and my heart jumps again.

            “One more kiss, please?” I try not to sound panicked, but the blonde relents with a smile.

            “Whoa, you two didn’t get enough of that with your little make out session in the car?”

            We pull apart to Naya’s sarcastic tone, Kenz being the first to greet her sister and walk through the door, never letting go of my hand, which I’m extremely grateful for.

            “Hey, sissy! Ade’s nervous.”

            “Why do you have to tell her that?” I softly whine to my now sorry-looking girlfriend as her sister has a look of complete amusement on her face.

            “Sorry, babe. I don’t think sometimes.” I take in a deep breath and relax, because I know she didn’t mean any harm.

            “It’s okay.” I follow the two through the house, Mackenzie slightly pulling me forward down the long hallway.

            When we reach the other end, the room opens up into a large, open floor plan. There’s a spacious kitchen to the left, a dining area on the far side, and a family room to the right. People are scattered around, but I recognize everyone. Internally, I’m thanking heaven above for having it be a girls’ night.

            “Hey, everyone!” Mackenzie greets as we walk further into the room, the other six women immediately coming over to say hello. All the women are very nice and introduce themselves to me. Heather is last to say hello to the two of us.

            “Nervous, Ade?”

            “A little.”

            “Yea, I figured. You haven’t let go of Mack’s hand yet.” She laughs. “It’s okay, but I promise you none of them bite.”

            “What would you two like to drink?” Dianna asks from the wet bar.

            “I’ll get our drinks, Di. Don’t worry about it.” Mackenzie calls over then turns to me. “Sit down, babe, relax.” She gives me a small peck and walks away, leaving me with Heather.

            “Come on, let’s go sit on the couch with the others. Dinner’s almost ready.” I follow the tall blonde to the couch and sit next to Naya, leaving room for Kenzie in between us for when she comes back.

            “Adrianna, what do you do?” Jenna asks, obviously making small talk since I’m the new person.

            “I work for my parents’ company, but it just isn’t for me, so I’m thinking of acting actually.” Mackenzie walks over and holding water and a drink that I instantly know is a vodka and Dr. Pepper, because she’s mixed them countless times for me at countless high school parties.

            “Here, baby.” She whispers as she hands it to me and sits down next to me, immediately putting her legs into my lap, leaning onto her sister. Everyone laughs, because she is just so innately comfortable with everyone and it’s her own way of showing me that they are part of her family; that I don’t need to worry about anything and I start to relax.

            “Mack, why didn’t you make a drink for yourself?”

            “I’m fine, Naya, I’m DD tonight, so I’m just going to have water for now.” The look of confusion and skepticism on Naya’s face tell me instantly that she isn’t taking that for an answer.

            “You know we can stay over if we drink too much. Hell, Heather and I were even planning on that. C’mon. I’ll make you a drink.”

            Mackenzie quickly grabs the brunette’s arm, effectively stopping her from getting up off the couch. “You’re not listening, sissy, I’m fine with water.”

            “Okay.” Naya throwing her hands up in surrender and sitting back down on the couch.

            “So.” Lea starts. “Naya tells us that you two are going to be on the show? That’ll be exciting!”

            “I’m so excited! But Ade is going to do a screen test with Ryan in a couple weeks.”

            “Well, we have no doubt that she’ll get on the show and that you two will be awesome!”

            Everyone eventually settles into small conversation, a lot of which is me telling them about my life and family and other small talk. I nurse my drink and focus on Mackenzie’s patterns that she’s tracing on my leg, seemingly content with just listening to things around her.

            That was one of the first things I learned about the girl when we first met, something I think the Jackson’s never even realized. Mackenzie is always listening. When she seems to tune out and go into her own world, she doesn’t. She’s listening and taking in everything around her. I think it started as a defense mechanism, but even the Rivera’s have said that she’s done it since she was three or four, so who knows.

            “How long have you two been dating?” Amber’s voice breaks me out of my thoughts.

            “One year, seven months, and twenty-eight days.” Mackenzie speaks up and I turn to see a huge smile on her face, her tongue sticking out between her teeth and her face scrunched up so adorably that I can’t help but laugh.

            “But this time, so far, it has only been twenty-seven days.” I tell them, rubbing Mackenzie’s leg with my thumb.

            “So, have you two dropped the ‘L’ word yet this time around?” Vanessa asks, nosily, but everyone seems to want to know.

            “Lesbians?” Mackenzie asks and I immediately laugh knowing she’s quoting one of our favorite movies. “Ade, I’m in lesbians with you.”

            “They lesbianin’ together.” Naya says pointing between us.

            “Alright, fine. Don’t tell us.” Lea teases and sticks her tongue out. “Dinner’s ready anyway. Let’s eat!”

            We are about half way through dinner when the doorbell rings and we all look at each other in confusion, because everyone who was invited is already here. Lea excuses herself to answer it and when she comes back she has a group of guys following her.

            “Kevin tricked me into answering the door.” Lea teases, sounding like she’s waiting for one of the other girls to deliver a punishment. Mackenzie quickly wipes her mouth and jumps up, abandoning me at the table, to say hello to the newcomers.

            “I haven’t seen you guys since my baby shower! How have you all been?”

            The group catches up before the seven men move to make themselves plates of food and dispersing throughout the room. Kevin, Chris, and Darren staying at the table with us.

            “We just wanted to come over and crash the party for a bit. Get to know our new cast members a little bit before work starts.” Darren states, digging into the pasta on his plate.

            A few hours later, and many drinks had by everyone except myself and Mackenzie, the guys are about to leave, but the girls are determined to continue the night.

            “Please stay, sissy!” Naya drunkenly whines, definitely the most drunk out of all the women, and hanging onto Kenz. “You sleep here all with us. Mychal.. the twins. Please!”

            I can tell Mackenzie is getting anxious, but doesn’t want to miss out on the party. I let her silently play through her thoughts and emotions for a few moments while I bring Naya over to Heather, who is at the front door saying goodbye to the guys. When I walk back, I wrap my arms around Kenz and she instantly curls into my chest.

            “Do you want to stay?” I whisper, since the other women are talking on the couch just a few feet from us.

            “I think so, but it’s just hard. I’ve never been away from them this long.” I loosen my grip when I feel her pulling away, I look down into her tearful eyes.

            “Oh, baby, if you don’t want to, we’ll leave. I’m okay either way. Why don’t you call Mychal and talk to him and we’ll take it from there.”

            She silently nods and walks over to grab her phone off the coffee table, effectively getting the other girls’ attentions.

            “What’s wrong, Mack?” Amber asks, but the blonde just turns and walks down the hallway, passing Heather and Naya on their way back.

            “She crying? I swear, Adrianna, I just start like you. If you did anyth-.” Naya points at me, glaring just passed my head at the refrigerator, before Heather puts her arm down and guides her to the couch to sit.

            “Oooo-kay, Naya, I’m cutting you off.”

            “What?” Naya questions, suddenly alarmed. “Babe, no. I love your lady sweet kisses.” The brunette attempting to pout, but failing, resulting in soft laughter from the rest of the room.

            “I meant you’re cut off from alcohol, but thank you.” Heather laughs.

            “Wait!” Naya jumps from the couch. “But why crying, Mackenzie?”

            “She wants to stay, but she’s never been away from Conner and Anya overnight.” I tell the group as Naya and I sit back down on the couch.

            “So, I guess since Mack isn’t in the room, this is when we’re all supposed to corner you and give you the ‘Don’t hurt Mackenzie or we’ll hurt you’ speech.” Amber joked.

            “Well, you don’t have to give that speech. I promise I won’t hurt her and I’ve heard that speech more than you can imagine.”

            “How do we know you’re serious though?” Vanessa questioned.

            I took a deep breath and thought carefully about my words. “I still remember the way my stomach flipped when I first saw her. I tried so hard to keep it cool, but goddamnit she was beautiful.

            I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe in love conquers all. And that doesn’t mean there won’t be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back just makes everything so much easier. I believe with all my soul that Mackenzie is my person.”

            “Okay. We believe you.”

            A few minutes later, the talking amongst the girls quieted when Mackenzie came back and sat on my lap. “Okay, I’ll stay.”

Mackenzie’s POV

NOVEMBER

            “Please welcome our guests for today, Naya Rivera and Mackenzie Jackson!” Naya and I dance out to the music towards the guest couch. Before sitting down, we both hug and thank Ellen.

            “Hello! Hello!” Ellen greets over the quieting audience. “How are you both?”

            “Good.” We reply in unison resulting in a laugh from the audience and Ellen.

            “Congratulations on the show. It’s been getting some high ratings for the last couple months! Is it weird, Mackenzie, to be getting all this new attention?”

            “Not at all!” I quickly reply which takes our host aback a bit to which she jokes, “Oh well, I’m sorry that this is nothing new to you.”

            “No! No!” Naya and I laugh. “It’s just that, I’ve been around the media and stuff since I was young. I met Naya and Mychal when I was three and I helped start the YouTube show that my best friends are still on called, ‘Two gays and a Lady,’ so it’s nothing really new to me.”

            “Yea,” Naya continues. “You two have actually met before.” I nod.

            “Impossible. I would remember meeting someone as tiny as this little one.” The audience laughs at the joke, but I can see my sister side eye me to gauge my reaction.

            “No, we have. When the show first started I was here with the cast for their interview. I think your producers have a picture.” The picture of Naya, Ellen, and I is posted on the screen behind the stage. “Yea, there it is!”

            “Wow, so you’ve been around since it started? I didn’t realize that.”

            “Yea, I’ve been an extra on the show many times. The cast is amazing and the atmosphere on set is just so fun to be around, so before I had the twins I was always just hanging out on set.” Another picture of Conner and Anya on set with Dianna and Lea comes up behind us and the audience coos.

            “So, did you audition for the show or how did your part come about?”

            “Well, Ryan and Dante and the writers knew me already, so Naya, our family, my friends, and I all kind of threw the idea around of me being on the show and Ryan basically said, if I was interested, he had a part. So, I was beyond lucky and I’m very grateful for the opportunity.”

            “That’s amazing! So, Naya, you and Heather came out a few months ago as a couple.” The audience and I clap and I can’t help but give her a side hug while she thanks everyone for their support.

            “Yea, we are so happy and we truly appreciate everyone’s support.” The smile on Naya’s face couldn’t get any bigger and I love that everyone else gets to see this side of her now.

            “They’re the cutest couple! I love being around them.”

            “I mean, I’m pretty lucky. I get to go to work every day and work with my sister, girlfriend, and all my best friends.”

            “Oh wow. It doesn’t put any pressure on any relationships?” I shake my head as Naya answers.

            “No. Actually, Mack and I were just talking about this a little while back. We feel it makes our friendships and relationships stronger, because you know and they know what has gone on that day. If our day on set was rough or good and we all have about the same schedule, so we can go out or hang out off set.”

            “Okay, so let’s talk about the show. Brittana is going through a little rough patch right now..”

            “Yea.” Naya frowns. “They’re just trying to figure things out, now that they’ve both graduated and are living in a different state than they are used to, but I have faith in them. Even though I might be a little biased, in my heart of hearts, I think they’re soul mates. They’ll end up together.”

            “Now, I know that, Mackenzie, you are playing Jordyn who is a new cheerleader that is slightly obsessed with Quinn.”

            I laugh along with everyone else at the statement. “She wants to be Quinn. Coming from a small town, she saw Quinn as her idol and she models everything she does and says after Quinn Fabray. WWQFD?”

            “Now, you’re character is straight?” Again, the audience, Naya, and I laugh at the question. Naya laughing a little harder than everyone else. “Because I have to say, there’s some tension there between Jordyn and Evelyn, played by Adrianna Guerilla, another new addition to the show this season.”

            “Yea. Jordyn is straight and so is Evelyn.”

            “Well, I know that you and Adrianna are friends, correct? We see you both out and about a lot.”

            Naya looks to me to see if I’m actually going to say anything. Adrianna and I both decided that we were done hiding. If someone implied something or asked, we would be honest. With the kids getting older and wanting to move around more and able to go more places, it’ll be harder to hide. I look at Naya and let out a breathy laugh before my fingers start to play with the bottom of my short dress.

            I am completely comfortable with myself and with our relationship, but I also know that coming out now will create some chaos to come in the next couple months.

            “Y-yea. We’re friends and a little more than that outside the show.” The audience has a mix of gasps and ‘ooos.’ “We, uh, dated for just over a year in high school when we were sixteen and we started dating again just before the twins were born.”

            “Well, that’s amazing! So, how long ago was that?” Ellen claps along with the audience.

            “It’ll be five months on the fifteenth.”

            “Well, I give you props for having the courage to be so bold. Not many people would announce it so soon after starting to date.”

            “Well, Adrienzie isn’t like most people. Trust me. I’ve had a first-hand look at their relationship, even as teenagers, and they are a force to be reckoned with.” Naya smiles at me and grabs my hand, squeezing it gently, but not letting go.

            “We’ve always had a very strong pull towards each other. I could never love anyone the way I love her. I’d follow her across the universe.”

Adrianna’s POV

DECEMBER

            “Okay, so for Christmas Eve we’ll be with our friends here and then for Christmas both our families are going to my parents’ house. Are you and Autumn going to stay the night on Christmas Eve?”

            “Babe, what about your birthday? That’s going to be three crazy days in a row. Why don’t we do something this weekend with everyone?” I quickly scan through my phone’s calendar which is linked with Mackenzie’s. “We don’t have anything going on Saturday night.”

            When my girlfriend doesn’t respond I look up and see her biting her nails, looking at her phone. Her hair is pulled back into a high ponytail and her glasses are on. I love when she is dressed casual, something I rarely saw of her when we were teenagers and she was still living with her parents.

            “Kenz, do you want to do anything for your birthday?” I ask softly, but I already have a feeling I know the answer. It’s confirmed when the blonde hesitantly shakes her head. “Why not?”

            “We’ve just had a crazy year. We found each other after two years. I-I had Conner and Anya. We got on the show and rotated through the press tour. We came out as a couple to the public. I just don’t want a big thing. I feel like this whole year has been blown up; everything’s been over the top.”

            “Okay, you’re right.” I get up from my seat and move around the kitchen table to sit next to her. I pull my new seat next to hers and pull her into me, both of us looking at her computer screen. A picture of the three kids as her desktop background. “It’s your birthday. Whatever you want to do, we’ll do.”

            “I’ll think about it.”

            As I close the door behind Naya and Heather, who waited for everyone else to leave before heading home, I let out a long breath. Ever since Mackenzie’s birthday barbeque last weekend, we’ve been running at a nonstop pace.

            Mackenzie finally decided that she just wanted a relaxed barbeque for her birthday with just family and close friends. However, with our families at a number of twenty people, plus the cast, plus Eric, Ryan, and Amanda.. our ‘relaxed barbeque’ still had over fifty people in her backyard.

            After that, it gave us three days until her actual birthday and four days until tonight’s Christmas Eve party to decorate and get everything ready, on top of being mothers and daughters and sisters. We’ve been shopping and wrapping and cleaning and decorating for the last three days. I’m beyond exhausted.

            As I walk back into Mackenzie’s living room, I see her carried a ton of wrapping paper towards the Christmas tree, a huge smile on her face.

            “Ready to wrap Santa’s presents?”

            “I thought we already wrapped presents.” I whine, passing her to move to the kitchen for water.

            “We did!” She squeals, accepting the bottle I offer her. “We wrapped our presents for the kids, but we didn’t wrap Santa’s.”

            “My family never wrapped presents from Santa. There were too many of us, so I guess my parents decided just to make it easy on everyone.” I sit behind her on the floor, pulling her back into my chest. “Can’t we just do that?”

            “I-It’s just that, it’s the twins’ first Christmas a-and I wanted to do everything for them. I want Santa to be a tradition in their lives.” The blonde whispers as she starts to unwrap the roll of paper in front of her. It suddenly dawns on me why she’s pushing for this so much.

            “I’m sorry your parents didn’t do Santa with you.” I whisper into her hair before placing a kiss there.

            “I’m not going to be like them, right?” She turns her head to look me in the eyes; worry washing over her features. “I-I won’t take away their childhood? I w-won’t make them grow up on their own?” I pull her into me. Kissing the tears away that are falling down her cheeks.

            “No! Mackenzie Lynn, do not even think that. You love Conner and Anya so much! You even love Autumn as your own. You would never even think to do those things to them. You are an amazing mother. If you want to wrap the presents, I will help.”

            I close my monologue with a soft kiss to which we both smile into.

            “I kind of like your tradition of not wrapping the Santa gifts, then we can bring our presents to my parents’ house and they can open them there. How does that sound?”

            “Whatever you want, choochie.” I place a kiss to her forehead before she cuddles deeper into my arms. She rests her head on my chest and we sit in silence, watching the tree and the fire dance.

            “Do you need anything from your apartment tomorrow before we go to the party?”

            “Yea, I have some presents there that we need to bring.”

            “I can’t wait until we can actually live together. I hate that I get to wake up in your arms only a couple days a week.” I can practically hear her pout through her whispered words and I feel an innate pull to take it away.

            “I know, baby, I know.”

AGMJAGMJAGMJ

            “MaMaMaMaMa!” I roll over with a groan and pull Mackenzie into my front. I rest my head on her chest and feel her fingers running through my hair, gently scratching to manage my bedhead.

            “MaMaMa!”

            “You know she won’t stop until one of us goes and gets her.” My girlfriend whispers, but I can barely hear her. “Bubbles?”

            “Huh? Yea.” I hear her adorable giggle and it wakes me up a little more along with Anya starting to babble through the monitor along with Autumn.

            “Merry Christmas, honey!”

            “Feliz Navidad, mi amor.” I lean my head up and kiss Kenz good morning. We probably would have taken it further if Anya didn’t start crying. I fake cry along with her, not wanting to get out of bed just yet.

            “I’ll get the kids ready.” Mackenzie kisses my forehead, before getting out of bed and throwing a pair of pyjama shorts on and a tank top. I can’t help but admire her back and her perfect a*s as she gets dressed. I let out a low whistle and she turns around and winks before slapping her a*s and walking out the bedroom, leaving me laughing in bed. “Get in the shower, Ade!”

            “Thanks to you, I’ll have to take a cold one!” I hear her giggle through the monitor as she gets Autumn out of her pack and play. I decide to get in the shower before the Mackenzie comes back in.

            When I get out of the shower, I hear Mackenzie singing in the kitchen. She’s been singing Christmas songs since Black Friday, but as of last week, Autumn has started to pick up on her rhythm and trying to sing along.

            “I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas! Only a hippopotamus will do!” Before I enter the kitchen, I hear Autumn laughing. I quickly pull my phone out and record a short video when I see that Mackenzie is facing the stove. While she’s singing, I pan across the kids who are all smiling and dancing in their high chairs.

            “Don’t want a doll or dinky tinker toy!” I quietly walk up behind the blonde. “I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy!” I hug her from behind, moving the camera in front of her and she starts laughing while I kiss her cheek. “Please don’t upload that, babe.”

            I pretend to turn the phone off and distract her with my pout, but I really want to see if she’ll do anymore cute things.

            “Okay, babies! Baby fruit for the twins and oatmeal for Autumn and waffles for me and mama. Sit and eat, choochie. I’ll feed the twins.” She kisses the top of my head and I can’t help, but smile. I love this side of her. The take charge side. Truthfully, now that the twins are six months and sitting up in their high chairs and moving around more, Mackenzie can always feed them faster than me. I can only feed them one at a time, but she’ll have them both fed within twenty minutes!

            I put my phone on the table so it’s facing her and the kids.

            “Ready? Conner, are you ready?” To which the little boy answers with a huge smile. “Baby bug, are you ready?” The little blonde laughs and raspberries Mackenzie. “Oooo-kay, Anya Janae, we do not spit at mommy!”

            “Mommy!”

            No sound. The twins even froze almost like they knew the severity of the situation.

            “Uh! Mommy!” Autumn repeats. Holding her spoon upside down towards Kenzie with a scowl on her face. “Help. Please.” Autumn signs ‘please’ along with saying it since Mackenzie has been teaching all three kids basic sign language along with their speech.

            “Y-You need help, Autumn?” The little brunette nods her head once in determination. “You want mama to help you?” My girlfriend points to me and Autumn actually screams.

            “Mommy!” She shakes her head and points at the older blonde. I hear Kenz sniffle before turning Autumn’s spoon around and showing her the proper way to scoop her oatmeal. She turns towards me and I’m holding the phone up so I can get a better shot of her reaction and I’m so beyond glad that I kept the video going.

            “Sh-she called me.. She called me ‘mommy!’” Joy spreads across her face as tears roll down her cheeks. She jumps out of her chair and I put the phone down right before she tackles me, peppering kisses all over my face. I didn’t even realize until now that I also had tears in my eyes.

            “I just.. I can’t. What is this right now? Please tell me that really happened. Please tell me you got that on camera!”

            “I did.” I nod. She remains on my lap and grabs my phone, replaying the video. After the third time, Anya starts to fuss in her chair. She really doesn’t like being left in her high chair.

            I slide out from under Mackenzie and tie my hair back so the twins don’t mess it up before sitting in front of them to start feeding them.

            “Oh, I’m sorry, babe! I’ll feed them. Oh my gosh! I just… what an amazing Christmas gift. I mean, wait.” Her sudden change in demeanor makes me pause and look directly at her. It’s her first month off all her medicine; only taking her inhaler as needed, so I’ve been a little wary about her mood swings.

            “You… You don’t mind do you? Her calling me ‘mommy?’”

            “No, honey! She hears us tell the twins all the time that you’re mommy. I guess she just picked up on it. I don’t mind at all. You’re mommy and I’m mama.” I wink at her while scooping some pureed apples and bananas into the twins’ mouths.

            “And you’ll be mama to the twins?”

            “If they want me to.” I laugh.

            “Then let’s do it!” My breath hitches and I let out a cough before looking at Mackenzie in shock. “Oh. Not that! No, not IT it. I mean, let’s move in together. We can find a place of our own!”

            She runs up to me and straddles my lap, sitting down, and putting the baby spoons back into the bowls. She grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers between us. “Wouldn’t it be cute to have a house with a huge backyard for the kids? We can set up a swing set and have room for them to run around in the grass.”

            “Are you… are you serious?” I cannot help the smile from forming on my face.

            “Yes! Let’s do it, Ade! I want to be with you and Autumn. I want our little family to have a home, not my house and your apartment. I want to wake you up with breakfast in bed, our bed! I want to fall asleep every night in your arms and I want the kids to grow up together, the way all siblings should. I want our little infinity to properly start.”

            I don’t know if she was going to say anything else, but I can’t hear anymore. My head is cloudy with emotions. So many emotions for this beautiful wonderful woman and her children and my child and our children. Our life together. I crash my lips against hers and instantly allow her tongue entry. I cannot get enough of this woman. I’d be crazy not to want to spend the rest of our lives together.

            “Yes! Mackenzie Lynn Jackson, I would love to move in with you.”



© 2016 Brittana0909


Author's Note

Brittana0909
Honestly, I'm in such a slump with this story and I haven't been able to write in it for about two years, but it's a goal of mine to finish, because it's the first thing I've ever written. Any constructive reviews could help or anything that would be cool to write about in future chapters. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on June 12, 2016
Last Updated on June 12, 2016
Tags: fiction, adrienzie, babies, family, girlxgirl, hollywood, lesbian, lgbt, love, relationship, rwyb, soul mates, toddlers, twins


Author

Brittana0909
Brittana0909

Los Angeles, CA



Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Brittana0909


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Brittana0909