Chapter 9: Double Vision

Chapter 9: Double Vision

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee

Tara came over around fifteen minutes later, and we were sitting in Ashley's room, reading some stupid teen gossip magazines.
"Why are you so quiet, Ashley?" Tara asked, not taking her eyes off of the newest gossip between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
"Tara, Cassandra's gone missing." I sighed putting my magazine down.
Tara smirked. "Isn't that suppose to be a good thing? No one liked that loser anyway."
I resisted the urge to slap her across the face because I knew she would think something was up.
"I know right? Her fashion sense was always a drag." I said, smiling this time.
"There's the spirit." she said, turning back to her magazine.
We stayed in silence for a few minutes, just because I was thinking about what I should ask her.
Maybe about Danny? Or maybe why everyone always hated me.
"I don't remember anyway, Tara. Why did everyone hate Cassandra? Other than the fact that she dressed like a man." I said, doing my best Ashley imitation.
She narrowed her eyes towards me, raising an eyebrow. "You seriously don't remember?"
I shook my head. "Tara, darling. I don't have the heart to remember anything about Cassandra. She was a b*tch."
"Oh. Well, then. You paid all of her friend's to ditch her, people to make sure she failed tests, and everyone to ignore her and make fun of her." Tara sneered.
I widened my eyes. That's why I've been failing this whole semester. Because the money Ashley makes off of guys is used to make my life miserable.
I clenched my fists until my knuckles were white. I suddenly didn't feel so bad about killing that b*tch off.
As soon as Tara left an hour later, my anger came all out.
I aggressively pushed everything off Ashley's desk. I took my blankets and pillows, and threw them around the room. I took my fists, and punched the mirror with all my might.
The glass shattered on the mirror, and a few pieces fell on the floor.
I looked at my fists, and blood was pouring out of it.
I didn't even notice tears streaming down my face until I looked over at her vanity.
There was an old picture of Ashley and I when we were nine. We were best friends and actually sisters back then.
"How could you kill your own sister?" I suddenly heard someone say.
My head snapped around, but no one was there.
"W-who i-is it?" I said, my hands shaking.
"I know you did it." the voice said.
My heard was pumping quickly, and I felt myself not being able to breath well.
"N-no. I-I didn't!" I said throwing the picture of us across the room.
It hit the wall, and shattered on the floor.
"You can deny it. But, I saw it with my own eyes." the voice said.


© 2011 osnapitzlainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 12, 2011
Last Updated on November 12, 2011


Author

osnapitzlainee
osnapitzlainee

Whitehall , PA



About
I write stories ;* more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee