Chapter 23: Double Vision

Chapter 23: Double Vision

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee

"Danny," I said slowly, staring at him.
"How are you?" he asked quietly.
I smirked. "Jail's absolutely awesome. So much better than home."
He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant."
"You do know why I'm in here, right?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.
He nodded slowly. "Everyone's going ballistic. You guys always seemed so perfect and now - now, one of you is dead, and the other's in jail for murder."
"You guys?" I snorted. "You mean Ashley."
Danny sighed and shook his head. "No, I mean both of you, Cassandra."
I stared at him in shock.
"Look, Cassandra, you're really -"
"STOP!" I cried. "Just stop!"
Danny stared at me, confused.
"Stop being nice to me! I don't deserve it!" I screamed. "I'm a murderer!"
We stared at each other in silence for a long time before he spoke, "You're not a - "
"I killed her, Danny!" I screamed. "That makes me a murderer. I'm a murderer..." My voice trailed off as tears streamed down my face. I let out a sob. After a couple seconds, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Danny's hand. I didn't understand why he was being so nice to me. He was acting so ... different. I closed my eyes as the memories came flooding back.

"Hey! Danny!" I smiled.
"C-c'mon. D-dance with me." he said, laughing like crazy.
He pulled me close, and I could smell the beer coming from his mouth.
Let me tell you, Ashley is one hell of a s**t if she dates this guy.
He made me grind on him, and he kept pulling my lips on to his.
"Danny, stop." I finally said.
"Baby, c'mon. You always let me do his to you." Danny evilly smiled, rubbing his hands all over my body.
I did my best to pull away from him, but this doesn't help if Ashley's boyfriend is the captain of the football team.
"Look, b*tch. We're going to have fun tonight, okay?" Danny suddenly said, looking at me with his red, bloodshot eyes.
My eyes widened with fear as he pulled me harder, making my wrists hurt. For a girl who just killed her own twin sister a few hours ago, I was scared sh*t less.
He dragged me upstairs, with his grip on my arm squeezing harder.
Danny kicked open a door, and threw me on the bed. He ripped my clothes off, and threw them in a pile.
"I'm going to give you $150 for this, okay?" he said kissing my neck.
"W-what?" I said trying to avoid his lips touching mine.
"Don't forget. I've been paying you to be my girlfriend this whole time, and tonight, you're going to give me what I want." he grunted slapping me across my face.
What? People paid Ashley to do it?
            Then it hit me. What was going to happen tonight wasn't going to be put on Ashley's body. It was going to be put on mine.


How can a guy go from creepy, borderline rapist to comforting a girl in jail so quickly? I looked up at him and realized he obviously couldn't tell I was going to be like this beforehand. He must have had some reason to come here.
"Danny, why did you come to see me?"


© 2011 osnapitzlainee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on November 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 16, 2011


Author

osnapitzlainee
osnapitzlainee

Whitehall , PA



About
I write stories ;* more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by osnapitzlainee